You’ll love PetsPyjamas, the number 1 for dog-friendly travel!
Job Title: Dog-Loving Travel Sales Executive! (non-scripted and inbound only!)
Hours: Full-time, including x1 weekend day
Reporting to: Travel Sales Manager
Location: Warehouse offices in Shoreditch, London EC2
Salary: £20k base salary + uncapped commission (O.T.E. £27k - £32k!)
Start Date: ASAP (Multiple positions available)
Our dog-friendly HQ is a converted warehouse in the heart of Old Street, housing a vibrant entrepreneurial team who are dedicated to driving the brand forward. With a growing workforce of 35+ we are at a pivotal breakthrough moment for the business, with huge expansion and growth plans for 2019 and beyond. Being part of the PetsPyjamas pack offers the opportunity for enriched personal development, rapid career progression, all whilst working in an exciting, engaged and energetic environment - with the added bonus of your four legged friend working by your side.
Due to rapid growth we are on the lookout for a talented, proactive and forward thinking Travel Sales Executive to join the Travel Division and help us achieve our monthly sales targets. This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to work in a fast-paced company and kickstart their career with a unique and groundbreaking travel company. If you have any customer service, hospitality experience or if you are a fresh graduate eager to quickly succeed then this career path could be the one for you!
Role & Responsibilities:
- You will be working in a fast paced and challenging role liaising between clients and our venues, primarily via telephone but also email and livechat, to book every aspect of their pet getaway.
- Use initiative to up-sell and cross-sell other products to the customer.
- Identify potential new business from old leads by maintaining a high level of product knowledge at all times through ongoing training.
- Consistently work to achieve individual and team targets.
- Be an effective communicator
- Build excellent business relationships.
Skills, Experience & Your Personal Characteristics:
- Be passionate about dogs and travel.
- Highly confident building rapport over the telephone.
- Knowledgeable of UK geography.
- Eager to work in a fast paced environment and comfortable when working within tight time
- Natural confidence that will help you become a star seller!
- Target driven and customer focused.
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with tons of flair and persistence.
- Well-organised, self-motivated and able to work at a consistently high level.
- A smile is your default with a very positive, ‘keen and can-do’ attitude.
The PetsPyjamas Pack:
Being part of the PetsPyjamas Pack is being part of an energised and enthusiastic team! It’s being flexible in your proactive approach, being able to work collaboratively whilst thriving on independence. You’ll agile, open to change, hands-on and ultimately love our brand!
- The chance to bring your dog to work!
- A top notch training programme that will provide you with the skills to succeed in any sales role (not just ours!)
• Fantastic career prospects with regular opportunities to grow both in sales and move into other areas of the business!
- Weekly fresh fruit deliveries.
- Cool and trendy workspace, great Shoreditch location!
- Prosecco Fridays!
- Regular socials from crazy golf to rooftop bars!
- Diverse wellness sessions such as yoga, mindfulness & meditation etc
- Tight knit team of like minded individuals!
- The chance to truly make your mark and kickstart your career alongside a fast growing and unique company!