Location: Central London
MEGAMAC is quickly becoming the leading company for all things Apple in the UK. We are an e-commerce business that sells consumer electronics and specialise in user centric design and the latest technology. We’re proud of what we’ve built so far and are looking for a team player who is excited to join us and who can add real value to the business.
We work from a vibrant co-working space with excellent transport links near Old Street in Central London. The office has a gym and showers, bike storage, free refreshments and a programme of social events. Typical working hours are 9am - 5pm.
About the Team
Our culture is informal, hard-working and supportive. Our approach is fast paced, and we are constantly challenging, testing and adapting the way we do things.
Our founder, Jonathan Clarke, previously worked at a number of financial institutions in the City before deciding to carve his own path. Jonathan is a King’s College alumni, computer scientist and tech enthusiast.
To build and maintain long term relationships with a portfolio of new and existing customers and to ensure the achievement of sales target on a daily, monthly and quarterly basis.
We are looking for an individual with a passion for sales and technology; to actively introduce and promote Megamac and MegaDistribution and our portfolio of products.
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Maintain an agreed level of proactive telephone contact daily basis
- Pro-actively seek new business by prospecting existing customers and new customers
- Meet and exceed agreed performance objectives & KPI’s
- Maximise sales by continually expanding opportunities with up-sell & cross selling skills
- Ensure that CRM is up to date for all communications in relation to your account base and all business opportunities
- Ensure accurate and timely management of all quotations, to build a pipeline of opportunities
- Ensuring that all customers are provided with accurate, proposals, collateral and other information as required
- Educate customers about the online trade website and purchasing procedures
- Continually develop your product and technical knowledge to industry standard including completion of vendor accreditation’s
- Ensure you have an up to date Quarterly Sales Plan, which is clearly communicated, manageable, and measurable by company standards
- Communicate and articulate our value proposition and strategy to prospects and customers to differentiate Megamac from our competitors
- Always act as an ambassador and representative of Megamac and Mega Distribution to ensure a professional image for the Company
- Educated to degree level
- 1 - 2 years retail distribution experience in operational functions
- Key Account experience in supply chain management Well organised and able to undertake project work as required
- Considerable knowledge about Apple and product rage
- Confident talking about Apple related consumer electronics
- Fluent in English, with strong verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks
- Pro-active, a fast learner and not afraid to try new things
- Passionate about new ideas, with a keen interest in culture and technology
- Adaptable and open to a start up working environment
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Amazing work space in Central London
- Free coffee, tea and snacks!
- Networking Events
- 27” iMac Computer
- Performance/target based bonus
- £ 11 / hour