Natterhub is an Ed-Tech startup building a safe, educational platform that seeks to reimagine the way that social media and digital citizenship is taught within schools. Our mission is simple, emotive and of incredible social significance, “to prepare children to be safe online."
The platform is the first of its kind and will guide children through online lessons using a fun, interactive social media format. All content is teacher-created, with lessons that promote online empathy, digital intelligence and online awareness. Our lessons link closely to the new PSHE/RSE, ICT curricula whilst also aligning to all the latest UKCCIS and DfE/UK GOV requirements for online safety and media literacy. We believe Natterhub has the potential to revolutionise the way online safety is taught in schools and are extremely excited to recruit our first team member!
Natterhub is the first startup to be based in Twinkl's Ed-Tech accelerator hub, TwinklHive
You’ll be joining the team at a crucial time, working closely with Co-founders Caroline and Manjit to define and outline a growth strategy in the run-up to the national launch in January. There’ll be an immediate focus on content marketing (blog and social media), copywriting and tone of voice development as we seek to further develop the brand and increase awareness of the Natterhub platform within the teaching community.
We're an early-stage startup! As such, you should be excited by the prospect of wearing multiple hats at once, contributing to a wide variety of projects as we prepare to "go to market" and make Natterhub the global success we know it can be. This is a huge opportunity to make your mark and be part of a company that will make a real difference in education.
- Content strategy/planning
- Copywriting for SEO
- Website and social media content/management
- Event/PR planning/management
- Is kind and honest, treats others how they would like to be treated
- Is passionate and enthusiastic about what they do
- Is good fun, positive and focused
- Super attention to detail and strives to always produce high-quality work
- Highly organised, can work to deadlines and manages own time effectively
- Loves to learn and is ambitious
- Bags of initiative!
- 1-2 years of experience in a busy and varied digital marketing role
- Relevant degree preferred but not essential
Natterhub is committed to being an Equal Opportunities Employer.