About Houzen: Houzen is the fastest global lettings/sales engine for residential real estate, which finds tenants in 5 days and buyers in 50 days. In just 1.5 years since launch, Houzen has grown 5-6X in revenue, and 10x in pipeline. Houzen started in London, and has dazzled clients in Cardiff, Newcastle and now just launched in Manchester.
About the role: We are looking for a strategic, customer-focused and results-driven individual who will help develop the market in UK and China. This will include managing our relations with relocation and education agencies based in China, assisting in finding accommodation for tenants from Asia, and finally - closing as many deals as possible!
- You will be responsible for handling viewings and offers.
- Analyse and monitor customer engagement
- Work closely with sales, product and marketing to help drive a seamless onboarding process.
- Ensuring targeted key performance indicators are met.
- Maximise all sales opportunities between UK properties and tenants from Asia
- Establish trusting relationship with Customers and drive retention, renewal and referral
Earn 20% uncapped bonus on all sales for first 3 months on the job. Reporting on site performance and execution to main office on a weekly basis.
Competitive salary + Uncapped bonuses on all sales
Within 3 Months: You will have completed the customer success training and have a strong understanding of how houzen works, the product and internal processes. Be certified in Lean Six Sigma (Free training included!)
Within 6 Month: Begin to manage your own project portfolios and work independently to meet targeted KPI’s. We would also expect you to have built a strong foundation in which to grow!
Within 12 Months: Be on track to be one of Houzen’s City GMs/ Business Analyst!
- Outgoing and results orientated
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ideal: experience in a customer facing role.
- Undying ‘‘won’t give up at any cost’‘ attitude
- Respects the ‘‘Customer is King’‘ philosophy.
- Has an ‘‘eternally optimist’‘ view on life
- Loves learning new concepts and problem solving.
Additional Information: Candidates should have the right to work in the UK.
Proficiency in English is essential.