Are you a PPC/Paid Search executive looking for bigger challenges in a dynamic tech-driven mature startup?
Are you a Paid Search Specialist working on the agency side who wants to step up your game by taking full control of the account and move in-house?
Are you an experienced Paid Search guru who wants to expand your knowledge in other digital channels while honing your current skills?
If any of the above describes you, then we might have an excellent role for you.
MyBuilder.com helps homeowners find reliable tradespeople through the power of online reviews. We’re a market leader in the UK and are part of IAC, a well known New York based internet group (Vimeo, Match.com, Tinder, HomeAdvisor, etc.) As a business, we value creative thinking and welcome people with the skills to challenge conventional wisdom. We are a group of hard-working, friendly and sociable people who have a genuine passion for what we do and the real problems that MyBuilder is solving.
We strongly believe that great results depend on having the right mix of people, all pulling in the same direction. MyBuilder’s Marketing team made up of ex-journalists, paid and organic media professionals (one of them might be you), brand experts and even a world-class photojournalist. While we’ve all come to MyBuilder with vastly different experiences we all believe in one truth: if a job’s worth doing, it’s worth doing well.
We are looking for the PPC Manager to join our Acquisition Team. This role is crucial for the success of our business. You will be responsible for leading and driving the growth of our biggest acquisition channel - Paid Search, as well as helping with the strategy and management of other channels (Paid Social, Display, Video, SEO) on an ad-hoc basis. Currently, we operate complex, high spend accounts on both sides of the marketplace (Homeowners and Tradespeople), with Smart Bidding and location targeting at the heart of them.
- Be our PPC guru - own Paid Search as a channel through the continuous build-out and optimisation of our accounts to maximise performance and growth.
- Own the testing and optimising plan for paid search, paid social and other channels (if necessary) running regular A/B tests and presenting your learnings and recommendations to senior management.
- Report on performance, results and budgets to senior managers providing key insights and recommendations that can benefit the business.
- Support content team on SEO and content research (keyword planning, tracking and reporting).
- Support Paid Social, Display & Video campaigns development, strategy and cross channel alignment.
Who you are:
You are someone who has managed (hands-on) large complex paid search accounts, with location as an important dynamic. You enjoy spending your time in Google Ads, planning and implementing campaign restructures, experiments, ad copy testing and hunting down the last 1% of ROI improvement.
You are high energy, inquisitive and have a constant desire to learn new things and know about how things work. You have a passion for all things digital.You have a passion to learn and love working in a team.
What you will bring – essential skills and experience:
- Best in class understanding of Paid Search including Audiences, Smart bidding, Day Parting, Ad Rotation, Bid Optimisation, Location targeting & Audience profiling.
- Demonstrable knowledge of different PPC ad formats, AdWords features.
- Exceptional analytical skills to create reports working with large data sets and explain the performance and action plans to a wider audience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy, sense of humour, friendly/outgoing, team player.
Why you’ll enjoy working at MyBuilder
We’ll set you up with a shiny new Mac and a spacious workspace at our lovely office located in Clerkenwell. You’ll enjoy the best coffee around, great food and regular team outings. Most importantly, you’ll be in great company, surrounded by a top-flight team on a mission to make the world a better place, one project at a time.
We also offer
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Health Cash Plan
- Group Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- 31 days holiday with an extra day for each year served (no cap)
- Weekly and Monthly social events including 5aside Football, Film Club, Drinks & Dinners