Outlier Ventures Basecamp Program Assistant
About Outlier Ventures
Outlier Ventures is a venture platform focused on building the infrastructure for the next phase of the Web. As the first (and voted the best) European venture firm dedicated to blockchain technology, we’ve developed an industry-leading investment thesis, based on the convergence of decentralised technologies such as blockchains and distributed ledgers, with ‘deep tech’ such as artificial intelligence, robotics, the Internet of Things, and 3D printing. Our team is 30 people strong, with a presence in London, Toronto, Chicago and Amsterdam.
In this role, the Intern will be working alongside the startups and Outlier Venture teams to make this cohort our most successful ever.
In true startup fashion you could end up doing nearly anything but we expect it to mainly consist of:
- Liaising with mentors and advisors to coordinate sessions
- Supporting in organisation of community events and networking
- Working with the startups directly in a research capacity
- General research for Basecamp Team
This is a great way to see everything that happens in accelerator, broadening your network, meeting the mentors and becoming indispensable to the founders and the OV team.
We are looking for someone:
- Loves tech and startups
- Highly motivated, with the ability to deal with the routine tasks as well as the more interesting aspects of the role
- Hard working with a positive attitude
- Super interpersonal skills
Bonus points for:
- Interest in DLT/Cryptonetworks
- Some startup experience
- Experience with google suite and powerpoint etc..
- Opportunity to work in an exciting, rapidly developing industry space
- Join an early stage company and experience the entrepreneurial journey
- Working in a great co-working space in Angel
- Free coffee, tea and snacks
- Apply your skills to make a genuine difference in the world as we build the next generation of business and the internet
Role is for three months full time from September - December 2019 and pays London Living Wage.
Apply with CV and brief intro into you and why you’d like to join OV. Immediate start preferable :)