About Houzen: Houzen is the fastest global property exchange for residential real estate, which finds tenants in 5 days and buyers in 50 days. In just 1.5 years since launch, Houzen has grown 5-6X in revenue, and 10x in pipeline. Houzen started in London, and has dazzled clients in Cardiff, Newcastle and now just launched in Manchester.
About the role: We are looking for a strategic, customer-focused and results-driven individual who will help develop the market in Manchester. This will include on-boarding new agents and keeping customer engagement high. Currently Houzen is working on a 300+ unit project in Manchester and an exciting 500+ units are coming up later in 2019 as well!
- Maximise all sales opportunities in Manchester by up-selling, cross-selling and promoting current incentives to our customer base (usually real estate agents and education agents)
- Establish trusting relationship with customers and drive retention, renewal and referral
- Earn uncapped bonus on all sales for first 3 months on the job
- Analyse and monitor customer engagement
- Work closely with sales, product and marketing to help drive a seamless onboarding process
- Ensure targeted key performance indicators are met
Competitive salary + Uncapped bonuses on all sales
The vision: As we grow our presence in Manchester, there is an opportunity to become a City Manager and Regional Manager within couple of months.
- Outgoing and results orientated
- Effective planning and organisation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ideal: experience in a customer facing role.
- Undying ‘‘won’t give up at any cost’‘ attitude
- Respects the ‘‘Customer is King’‘ philosophy.
- Has an ‘‘eternally optimist’‘ view on life
- Loves learning new concepts and problem solving.
Please note that this job is based in Manchester - we’re looking for candidates familiar and based with this area.