BuyMeOnce is looking for an independent and energetic Social & PPC Marketing Manager with experience leading end-to-end strategies to acquire, engage, and retain users. This is a critical role within a unique e-commerce start-up that will shape the success of the company as we continue to scale globally.
The ideal candidate will be hands-on and have good knowledge of digital and mobile marketing best practise, as well as web and app analytics. To be truly successful in this role, creativity and adaptability must go hand in hand with that industry knowledge. BuyMeOnce is a dynamic and company that is looking to shake-up the consumer goods market, rather than participate within it.
The candidate will help formulate a strategic vision as well as execute and deliver on the tactics. They will finally be a highly skilled communicator, and may have some experience in project management.
As we are a mission-led business, an interest in sustainability and a passion for protecting our planet would be preferred.
Launched in February 2016, BuyMeOnce is an eco-startup on a mission to change the way people shop by shifting consumer habits from short-term to long-term buying. We research and sell the longest lasting and most sustainable products available on the planet. To date, we have launched over 2000 products and operate at an international level with offices in London and New York.
In July 2019, we completed our first round of crowdfunding and are now looking to expand our in-house team. We have been featured in The Telegraph, The Guardian, The New York Times, The Sunday Times, and on the BBC and CNBC. BuyMeOnce won a Real Business’ Most Disruptive Company award in 2017 and has a global following of over 65,000 eco-champions.
We're a relatively small and extremely friendly team with a great deal of industry experience between us. As such we will be delighted to support your professional journey, and take pride in your growth in this role and the wider industry.
- Execute marketing campaigns end-to-end
- Manage social media, PPC, and influencer marketing
- Help monitor & improve performance of all marketing channels, including but not limited to Facebook/Instagram, Google & Pinterest
- Optimize against key metrics, including CPC, CPA, CTR, open rates, CPL, etc
- Maintain brand and channel standards with stellar attention to detail
- Track best practices, monitor industry trends, and make recommendations on improving strategy and campaign performance
- Evolving re-engagement and churn reduction strategies
- Championing initiatives that aim to bolster overall health of the platform
- Developing and refining the acquisition strategy to drive new user growth
- Collaborating with various functions across the company, including communications, community, business development, and brand on-boarding
- Ongoing planning, forecasting, and accountability for marketing budget and performance
- Have 1+ years experience executing paid marketing campaigns on Facebook & Google
- Have 1+ years experience executing influencer marketing campaigns
- Be proactive, flexible and ready to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Be self-motivated and driven to constantly improve and optimise the quality of the paid and non-paid marketing funnels
- Demonstrate critical thinking needed to create content and marketing materials that appeal to affluent, eco-minded Gen X and Millennial audiences
- Highly developed analytical, communication and copywriting skills
- Be capable of effectively prioritising workload
Facebook Ads, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, SEO, Hootsuite, Tailwind, Canva and/or Photoshop, Shopify. You don't need everything and some training can be offered, although we do expect proficiency across some of these pieces of software.
Our offices are in a shared workspace near London Bridge with the largest community of sustainable businesses in Europe – with regular events and passionate members, it’s a great place to be.