Want to work with exciting international customers within the tech, ai and automotive industry?
Join our team as a Junior Sales Manager and that is exactly what you will be doing. We are looking for someone who can help us grow and nurture our sales pipeline and help us on our mission to make cities safer and human centred!
What we do
We have created a software for autonomous vehicles by combining AI and psychology to fully understand and predict pedestrian, cyclist and other vulnerable road users behavior in order to improve mobility systems. Have a look on our website for some user cases!
What you will be doing
- Lead generation and management of a high performing sales pipeline
- Working with the commercial team to drive new customer acquisition strategies
- Executing public relation plans and attending events to nurture and grow partner relationships and create new sales channels
- Developing marketing initiatives that drive lead generation and business development
- Continuously research and identify new trends and channels
We are looking for someone who has
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant Sales and Marketing experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and the ability to build business cases
- Knowledge of Customer Management tools
- Strong relationship building skills and emotional intelligence to build rapport and trust and work effectively with different types of people at all levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Big plus if you also have ai/mobility experience!
You will be working with a small and exciting team of engineers, social scientists and commercial talent to shape the future! You will have a big say in how the company runs itself and there will be lots and lots of opportunity for growth.
- Beautiful offices in Somerset House
- Free access to museums and galleries!
- Guaranteed lots of plants in the office
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and share options
- Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
- Cycle to Work scheme
If this sounds like the job for you, we'd love to hear from you!