About the company
LandInsight is a new platform that is fundamentally changing how the property industry buys land for development. It’s a big data platform that speeds up the process of finding, assessing and buying land. It comes at an important time, one of the biggest challenges for the UK housing crisis is tackling the shortage of development land. Our tech has changed the game and as a result we’ve become the UK’s fastest growing PropTech company (and we’ve got the awards to prove it!).
We live and breath our values of ‘open’, ‘empower’ and ‘home’, they are in the footprints of all we do and who we are.
We truly believe that businesses flourish when people are empowered to work collaboratively and harmoniously. That’s why we prioritise team building, high engagement and knowledge sharing in every thread of company. Sitting in our open plan offices means not only knowing the founders, but also learning about the conception and scale of a startup.
We don’t just make empty gestures about our culture - we were voted as the 3rd best UK SaaS Company to work at, and have also received awards for ‘Best at Employee Development’.
As Product Manager you will be a consummate team player, adept at managing relationships, collaborating and influencing across the whole business. You are both a strategist and execution-minded, translating the product’s high-level vision and objectives into actionable tasks.
You will have a deep understanding of our user needs, our business goals, and our engineering strengths. You will rigorously prioritise tasks and manage scope, building consensus, and coordinating cross-functional work, to help us shape the future direction of LandInsight.
- From research to definition, stakeholder management to design and development, you will oversee the end to end delivery of enhancements addressing significant user needs for one of our cross-functional teams
- You will manage the backlog, balancing competing priorities. You will rigorously manage scope, define the minimum viable product and make tough decisions. You will lead sprint planning and scoping sessions
- You will capture and translate user needs into actionable tasks. You will produce mockups, write stories and define acceptance criteria
- You will be data driven, supporting your decision making with compelling user insights. You will measure your features’ performance after delivery and produce iterative improvements
- You will collaborate across the company, ensuring sales, marketing and customer success have the information they need to best support the product
- You will work closely with the Head of Product and other Product Managers to contribute to the overarching vision and product strategy, be aware of the competitive landscape, and help us deliver the company wide objectives
- You will develop a deep understanding of our users, our business objectives, and our technology
- You’ve delivered best in breed products working in a B2B SaaS team
- You’re analytical and data driven, using product metrics to ensure you’re delivering value
- You are results-orientated, a self-starter, with the ability to juggle several projects at once
- Detail obsessed!
- Excellent communication skills
- A good understanding of digital design and what makes good or bad UI/UX
- Experience in PropTech is desirable
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- 25 days paid holiday (in addition to bank holidays)
- Dog friendly office (2 lovely dogs in the office every day!)
- Loads of social events, including a quarterly away day, an annual ski trip and monthly socials
- Gym and wellness contributions, and a cycle to work scheme
- A supportive working and learning environment
- Dedication to hiring for cultural fit, so you know you’re going to be sitting next to someone who you want to grab a beer/glass of prosecco with (usually at the free WeWork bar we have available after 2pm every day!)