This is an opportunity to make a mark on the fashion and technology scenes as Sozie’s Marketing Director. We have an extremely powerful story to tell to mould the future of the online fashion industry. You will own the why, what, how, where and when of all of our marketing, communications and PR activities to make the Sozie story come alive. We encourage you to learn more about Sozie at sozie.com
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
We’re looking for someone to work closely with our CEO to direct our marketing, communications and PR activities.
- Establish short, medium and long term marketing and PR strategy that aligns with business vision and mission and brings to life the Sozie concept
- Create a performance measurement for marketing and PR activities with key metrics that tie to business objectives
- Refine our ‘mother-story’ & communications framework
- Determine which existing conversation to insert us into and where we want to be thought leaders - Determine what we say no to outright
- Create content and / or hire a writer
- Work with a social media and/or PR company to create content
- Leverage Sozies for content
How do people find us? / Where do we show up?
- Identification of and engagement with key events and people - Online platform selection: google, social etc.
- Google: Keyword and ranking analytics and plan
- Social media: ad/ buying strategy
- Engage other avenues for promotion that we have unique access to through our
- Investors / Supporters: Techstars, Farfetch Dream Assembly, Fashion for Good Plug & Play - CEOs Networks: London Business School, UK Technation
- Create a timeline of events and communications releases - Coordinate with larger business strategy