You’ll exceed in this role if you are emotionally intelligent, highly organised and a great communicator. You’ll have a passion for people and hiring and will be eager to own the entire recruitment life cycle from recruitment brand and strategy all the way through to overseeing the onboarding of new starters. You will also ideally have at least a year of recruitment experience, either in-house or for an agency.
If that sounds like it might be you, then read on!
We are the leading source of market intelligence on ambitious and high-growth businesses in the UK. These companies are changing the shape of the UK economy – driving innovation, new technologies, and jobs growth. This means that everyone wants to be involved with them – from professional service firms looking to advise them, funders wanting to invest in them, through to the government seeking to better understand and support them. The problem is that – aside from Beauhurst – there just isn’t any good data on these businesses.
The Beauhurst platform is the only way to understand the whole UK high-growth ecosystem. It allows our clients to discover companies through best-in-class search functionality; to track them with customisable alerts; and to fully understand them and the surrounding high-growth ecosystem with a suite of stats. All of which is why we have such a wide range of high-profile clients, including KPMG, Reuters, London Stock Exchange Group, HM Treasury, and Barclays.
As you’d expect, our people have a wide range of skills. In our client-facing teams we have Marketers, Salespeople, Account Managers and Research Consultants, who get our product and services in front of everyone who should know about it; and make sure our subscribers get the best possible service. And then we have our Product, Data and Development teams, who constantly drive our data and our product forward.
Finally, there’s the Operations team – which you’d be joining. In our team, we keep the whole business running by looking after everything related to legal, finance, project and office management, and, of course, people.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to run the end-to-end recruitment process at a super exciting high-growth company. We need you to help us find the best candidates as quickly and cost-effectively as possible by using a balance of external agencies, well placed adverts, and doing some direct outreach yourself. You’ll also take the lead in shaping our employer brand and will help identify future resource needs. Finally, we would like you to take charge of onboarding all new hires - making sure that everyone gets the best possible start at Beauhurst.
You’ll be recruiting for a wide range of roles across the company, and working with the different hiring managers, you’ll gain invaluable insight into the inner workings of an exciting young company.
Your key areas of responsibility will be:
- Running full recruitment function to find the best candidates at minimal cost and with minimum burden on hiring managers
- Doing some direct outreach to candidates for certain roles
- Identifying future resource needs, and developing our employer brand and sourcing strategies
- Running the interview process through to hire
- Analysing data to improve performance
- Running the onboarding process to make sure everyone gets the best possible start
Skills & experience
You’ll be great if you:
- Have circa 1 year of recruitment experience at either an agency or in-house
- Have excellent writing and communication skills
- Are emotionally intelligent and highly organised
- Have a great personality and a sense of humour
Start date: Immediate
As well as that, we're delighted to offer:
- Substantial options scheme, so you can share in the growth you contribute to
- Fantastic culture – you’ll be welcomed into a fun, quirky and intelligent team, committed to seeking and supporting personal development
- Beautiful Brixton office with rooftop terrace and incredible views
- Personal development budget for courses, conferences, training and any reading material that interests you
- Matched pensions scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- Great company social life – Friday drinks in the office, regular events and free lunches
To apply, please submit your CV along with a cover letter telling us why you want this role and why you'd be great at it.
Please note that applications with no cover letter or a generic cover letter will be automatically rejected.