We’re solving a global issue worth $1 trillion loss of health productivity as a small London team from IBM, NHS and PWC using machine learning. Since our inception (Y-combinator Startup School AW18 and now part of WeWork Labs programme) our mission and community have since grown stronger, so we are now building a team of marketing geniuses to join our exciting mission.
We are currently looking for one content andsocial media intern to join us with an immediate start.
- Overseeing all social media accounts and email channels.
- Planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring content is automated,regular, relevant and engaging
- Report analysis on social media/email campaign activates with an overall monthly report on engagement
- Monitoring the success of the community and of social media in terms of the overall marketing strategy
- Propose innovative campaigns to extend brand presence socially, drive traffic to website, and increase engagement and loyalty
- Use analytical skills to plan, evaluate and optimise campaigns.
- Research and present key social media developments, digital trends, and emerging talent and influencers, becoming an authority on the fast-paced pulse of social media
- Coordinate community management: manage and grow our online/offline community as well as drive online conversation and conversion
Applicants must be profficient in English and have a passion for digital engagement.....
Please DO NOT SEND CV.....Please do send over either your social media account or accounts which you have managed in the past.