Hands-on technical cofounder at well-funded pre-revenue startup
Generous salary range based on experience and hands-on abilities.
- To assist CEO in New Product Development
- To review and recommend architectural and platform strategies
- To be well acquainted with tech stack
- To manage developers iOS Dev, Android Dev, Backend Dev, and CTI Engineer freelancers etc (Agree on deliverables, regular reporting, milestones etc)
- To make resource recommendation and help source
- To approve all documentation
- To recommend priorities in backlog/development
- Commission appropriate QA
The company: The company is a B2B Saas company with a growing interest in anti-fraud products.
The tech: Includes mobile SDKs in Kotlin and Swift ObjC and the backend is currently C# .Net Core with varying DB and hosting combination choices
Background of Candidate:
-Technologists with banking industry experience would be a significant advantage or experience as vendor to banks.
- Daily commuting distance to London essential (although some remote working is doable)
- Must have leadership experience and project ownership experience
- Candidate will have end to end responsibility of the entire system and all its features
Candidate with active backgrounds in mobile technologies (swift/kotlin) or backend technologies such as C#/Java are would be at an advantage.
Part-time arrangements are possible.