What is Exii?:
Exii is an AI budgeting & forecasting assistant that empowers small and medium sized companies to better plan for their future. Using machine learning, we automatically mould to any business, forecast their financial performance into the future, and derive bespoke business insights that are tailored to their needs, risks and opportunities. Exii helps businesses save time, gain clarity, and accelerate great decisions.
We are currently backed by an institutional bank and revenue generating
Why we started:
Exii was born out of the need to help the economy become more stable, predictable, and flourish. We’ve found that businesses spend too much time on planning and not enough on executing great ideas. In the end, businesses make too many poor choices due to weak or vacant forecasts and miss the bigger picture.
We fundamentally believe that to help fix this problem, we need to show each business a tailored and reliable projection of their future, as with the power to know what will come, you can better prepare how to respond.
We need your help to:
To own and lead the product design research & development of Exii.
Breaking the rolle down:
- UI/UX: To lead the research & development of Exii’s customer UI & UX, which is an interactive dashboard
- Research: To lead customer research & interviews, and competitive analysis
- Prototyping: Rapid creation of wireframes and prototypes to use in customer interviews
- Brand & marketing: To support the team in the creation of marketing material for the brand
- Entrepreneur at heart: We’re not looking for just a ‘Lead product designer’, we’re looking for a future leader, someone who wants to join an early startup and be involved in key product decisions from day one.
Some skills we would like to see:
- A leading Product design tool (Framer, Figma,inv Sketch, Invision, etc)
- Employee share options
- Bonus scheme
We are a young, ambitious team who really are trying to help the world, and we want to work alongside people who share our passion. We take our work seriously but also make sure we regularly,
- host talks with startups, entrepreneurs, academics
- run specialised workshops for startups
- take time out to enjoy team socials (our last experience was a VR escape room, and yes we got out!)
If you back our mission and want to join us on this exciting journey, get in contact!