LET'S REDEFINE HOW WORK IS DONE.
WE PROVIDE CREATIVE WORKSPACES WITH A UNIQUE ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT.
At Spaces, we believe work is about people and ideas.
Our Spaces are inhabited by forward thinkers, innovators and game changers who are confident in achieving their goals. Whether you are a small business, entrepreneur or a corporate intrapreneur, at Spaces we help our community to expand their horizon.
Our free-spirited vibe attracts an energetic community of positive and open-minded business thinkers who love to meet new people.
The full program of professional events and hospitality services, and the inspiring sophisticated design of our business clubs, involves people in the buzz and energy of Spaces, and make them feel at home.
By creating dynamic workspaces with a unique and entrepreneurial spirit we help you think, create and collaborate while our friendly team sees to all of the background logistics and services. At Spaces we make sure that our community can focus on driving their business forward.
Let's redefine work
We offer great products; products to be proud of. Products that redefine how work is done.
We offer our fellow workers a choice, a choice to work differently, a choice that enables them to accelerate.
Make an impact
As a Community Associate, you'll be contributing to the growth and success of your customers, taking care of logistics and services so they're free to think, create and collaborate.
Spaces is all about the buzz and energy – and you'll be responsible for creating it.
An exciting challenge
From the vibe of our business clubs to our busy schedule of professional events, there's always a lot happening at Spaces.
If you're driven, enthusiastic and proactive, that means there's always a new challenge to focus your energy on.
Your opportunity to grow
As we continue to grow, you'll be supported to grow your own skills and expertise.
Our structured training and development programme is designed to nurture your ambition, with opportunities to take increased responsibility over centre operations and revenue.
As Community Associate, you'll help energise our community of like-minded entrepreneurs, working as part of a team to bring your centre to life.
* Creating exceptional experiences: Cultivating an open-minded, collaborative atmosphere that's led by exciting people and ideas.
* Showcasing flexibility: Bringing new customers to the revolution by sharing the benefits of flexible working and Spaces.
* Caring for your centre: Making sure your centre is always the dynamic, creative work environment your community expects.
THE TRAITS OF A COMMUNITY ASSOCIATE
* Effortlessly enthusiastic: You'll bring a positive, inspiring attitude to everything you do for your customers.
* Resilient: You'll combine an appetite for a challenge with the ability to adapt to fast-changing situations.
* Approachable and influential: You'll build strong relationships with every customer, so you're always one step ahead of their needs.
* Proudly diligent: You'll have an eye for detail, understanding how high standards in the smallest moments feed into the wider revolution.
* Self-motivated: You'll take ownership and act decisively to solve problems, make your time count, and deliver incredible results.
Up to the challenge? Apply now.
Apply URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=654be0dcf6fa37c77eae2fd3ebbd657c
Let's redefine how work is done.