BrightTALK brings professionals and businesses together to learn and grow. Over 8 million professionals engage with 75,000 free talks and 1,000 online summits to discover new technologies, learn from trusted experts and grow their careers. Thousands of businesses acquire and inspire their ideal audience with BrightTALK's AI-powered content and demand marketing platform.
About the role
As a Sales Executive based in London, you will be responsible for introducing innovative solutions to address the marketing challenges of BrightTALK's customers. The solutions you will be selling to senior marketing and sales leaders will focus on the BrightTALK SaaS marketing platform along with audience and content subscriptions.
The ideal candidate will have B2B marketing technology and/or media sales experience and will have an understanding of the strategies behind successful content marketing campaigns.
The Sales Executive must be able to articulate the BrightTALK point-of-view to marketing and sales and influencers including CMO/Heads of Marketing, Channel Marketers, Content teams, marketing operations, product marketing, and marketing communications.
Combining insight, challenger and social selling skills into your role as a trusted advisor, you will be responsible for landing and expanding customer relationships. You will work constructively with various teams within BrightTALK.
What you will be doing as our Sales Executive...
- Deliver consistent monthly sales bookings across BrightTALK’s products
- Discover new opportunities and expand targeted accounts to meet and exceed quota targets
- Solve customer marketing problems through solutions that deliver campaign success
- Execute a solution sales process that adds value to customers through insights in order to win business and establish yourself as a trusted advisor
- Become a strong advocate for customer success and mobilize resources to help customers succeed with their BrightTALK program investment
- Work with Customer Success Managers and Product Leaders to generate demand and ensure customer success
- Build strategic, long-term relationships with senior marketers and agencies to cement BrightTALK’s value proposition
Skills and Experience
- Experience of selling to senior stakeholders within marketing functions
- Either software / SaaS sales experience or media sales preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture where team members work together collaboratively
- Excellent presentation, organization, communication (verbal and writing), and negotiation skills
- Salesforce experience desirable
Why we like working at BrightTALK
- Highly competitive salary and commission package including President’s Club incentives
- Friendly, talented, collaborative and entrepreneurial teams
- Generous holiday policy, flexible schedule, and comprehensive benefits
- Beautiful London office close to Liverpool Street Station
- Regular company-sponsored social events
- Training allowance and opportunities to innovate
- Team building and volunteering opportunities
- We LOVE recognizing our people and award trips to our global offices for quarterly program winners