Closing date for the application: 11th October 2019
Job type: full time
ABOUT THE TEAM
Regulatory Compliance is a key team that ensures Revolut’s products and processes meet the wording and spirit of regulatory requirements, then translate this into good customer outcomes. Regulatory Compliance also facilitates open and transparent relationships with our regulators.
The Regulatory Compliance team brings Revolut’s commitment to improving all aspects of finance to risk management. We are far more data-led than similar functions within other companies; our team has both a strong understanding of regulatory requirements and also the ability to find solutions and carry out testing in a purely digital environment.
Join a team that knows that better people and machines are the most effective way of managing conduct risk.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager within our London office to build on our core team within Regulatory Compliance. This will relate to implementing and monitoring our global approach to key compliance activities relating to anti-bribery and corruption, whistleblowing, modern slavery, market abuse, personal account dealing and data privacy/breaches.
What you'll be doing:
- Designing and implementing our conduct risk framework, particularly in relation to delivering good customer outcomes, treating customers fairly, vulnerable customers, financial promotions and complaints. This includes developing policies and procedures and carrying out outcomes and controls testing
- Working closely with global Regulatory Compliance Managers and legal counsel to ensure these risk management frameworks and processes are followed globally
- Identifying regulatory challenges and changes relating to delivering good customer outcomes, treating customers fairly, vulnerable customers, financial promotions and complaints, to ensure these are addressed/implemented in good time
- Liaising with key internal (e.g. Legal, Risk, MLRO etc) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners etc) stakeholders as required
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- 6+ years experience of conduct risk management
- Qualified lawyer (but not necessarily)
- Experience of conduct risk management within a consultancy, compliance function or a regulator
- Knowledge and experience of the regulatory requirements relating to at least anti-bribery and corruption, whistleblowing and data privacy/breaches and a willingness and passion to develop knowledge and expertise in the other areas (e.g. modern slavery, market abuse and personal account dealing)
A LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We’ve since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 5 million customers in June 2019 and we’re adding another million every quarter.
And we’re only just getting started.
Come and help Revolut build the world’s first truly global bank.
- Competitive salary
- Biannual equity bonuses
- All the latest tech you need
- Skip the commute and work from home once a week
- Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
- Pension plan
- Private health insurance
- Don’t panic about cooking: get free dinners with Deliveroo
- Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
- Stay refreshed: get juice, tea, coffee and soft drinks on tap
- Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year