Replenty is a toiletry price alert and replenishment app that uses machine learning to deliver a unique experience for every user, saving them time and money on all their toiletry shopping.
We are looking for a Marketing Lead to join the founding team to help propel Replenty to the next stage of development. The role is initially offering equity only whilst funding is sought and time commitment of 8 hours a week is required. This post can fit around current employment commitments. There will be an opportunity to join the team post funding on a full-time or part-time salaried basis.
You will support the CEO with the company growth plans and be responsible for the planning, development and execution of the company’s marketing and advertising initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage all social media channels.
- Increase conversion rates across ads and landing pages using optimisation and testing methods.
- Optimise performance across all acquisition channels to maximise CAC/LTV ratio and overall growth
- Develop and manage digital marketing strategy encompassing SEM including SEO, PPC as well as ASO, social media and content creation
- Create and run marketing campaigns that reach our target audience, including organic and paid search, referral, email, affiliate, display and social
- Use data and analytics (using a variety of tools) to generate insights and identify opportunities and act on results to continuously grow and improve overall campaign performance (ROI)
- Increase brand awareness
- Understand and meet company KPI’s
- Seek out key influencers and build relationships with them
Who you are, you:
- Have 3+ years experience in digital marketing
- Have an interest in the toiletry and consumer retail industry
- Thrive on delivering thoughtful, creative and effective campaigns from start to finish
- Are confident in measuring and analysing online behaviours and digital marketing campaigns
- Care about customer experience and constantly react to feedback
- Act always with the big picture and end goal in mind
- Are ambitious and want to grow and lead a team under you
- Are highly numerate and analytical
- Identify yourself as a great communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Are energetic and action orientated
- Roll your sleeves up and make things happen
- Are entrepreneurial, want to be a part of a young start-up and thrive on juggling a lot of responsibilities at the same time
- Are based in London
If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you. Please apply with a CV and Covering Letter explaining why you think you would be a great candidate for this role to firstname.lastname@example.org feel free to get in touch if you require any further information.