The first major innovation to hit the online sports betting sector in over a decade, we’ve recognised where the industry has let down a significant user base and built our own platform to address that issue.
We’re a start-up in spirit, but with a successful product launch already behind us we’re looking to the next stage: explosive growth. In short, it’s an exciting time to join the team!
As the betconnect Social Media Manager you’ll be the driving force behind our social channels, bringing channel growth, engagement and platform acquisition.
You’ll develop and implement a full, integrated content strategy that ensures that our social communication meets core business objectives, fits with brand guidelines and provides a positive experience for existing and potential customers.
You’ll be used to providing social insight based on multiple data points and you’ll understand the importance of working to KPIs that reflect business objectives including ROI, engagement and acquisition.
You'll deliver the betconnect content strategy across multiple social platforms, working closely with other departments to ensure content is accurate, engaging and compliant.
Confident and outgoing, you know social media inside and out, with an active social presence and understanding of the different social channels at your disposal and how they can be best utilsied to achieve growth goals.
- Own and develop the betconnect social strategy, contributing to core business objectives
- Measure, evaluate and report on social media activities, analysing content performance to identify key learnings and opportunities for growth
- Publish all social media content, ensuring it reflects brand guidelines and values
- Manage external agency projects
- Stay on top of social media marketing trends
- Work with User Acquisition and CRM to drive user growth and lifetime-value (LTV)
- Manage and execute A/B testing plans to continually optimise content performance.
- Understand the various market segments we target - their language, pains, interests, and needs.
- Attend industry events and training as required to deliver against duties and KPIs.
- Other duties as deemed necessary by the business.
- Adhere to policies and processes and suggest process, systems and service improvements.
- A healthy interest in sport and/or sports betting
- At least two years’ experience in a social media role
- Demonstrable expert working knowledge of social media channels
- Demonstrable experience working with a social media management and analytics platforms (Hootsuite, Buffer, Sprout etc.) to deliver optimisation and data insight
- Demonstrable experience creating copy and visual assets, with an eye for detail
- Demonstrable experience delivering data-driven reports that provide key insights and recommendations
- Experience liaising with marketing and creative agencies or external stakeholders
- Driven, hard-working and uncompromising in delivering high quality content to a tight timeline