Who we are
At IntelliSense.io we create AI-first applications to dramatically improve productivity and efficiency in Capital and Asset Intensive Industries. Our current focus is on the Mining and Metals Industry where we are optimising the Mine to Market process through our NO CAPEX model. Our disruptive, subscription-based Optimisation as a Service software applications enable real time decision making resulting in operational improvement across the Mine to Market process resulting in reduced process variability, improved throughput and bottom line impact. Based in Cambridge (UK) with development office in Barcelona (Spain) and Field Offices at Almaty (Kazakhstan) and Santiago (Chile), IntelliSense.io is a dynamic and exciting place to work. More information at www.IntelliSense.io.
Our engineering team is made up of people from a broad range of backgrounds, including computer science, mathematics, and physics, as well as informal tech backgrounds built on self-directed learning and online programming courses. We are interested in people from diverse backgrounds, and we value people who want to continuously learn.
We are looking for a motivated pre-sales engineer who is passionate about combining your technical and commercial knowledge to develop solutions and attractive commercial proposals for global enterprise customers. You enjoy working in a team of energetic, like-minded and ambitious people in a fast paced Agile environment.
What you’ll do:
We have a cross-functional customer team of salespeople, marketers and industry specialists. By combining technical expertise and commercial awareness, you’ll maximise sales opportunities and help us drive the growth of the business forward. You will be a customer champion and drive initiatives to meet account plans for our global customers.
- Work alongside the sales team maximising sales opportunities by hosting discovery calls and identifying client needs and requirements
- Writing technical and commercial proposals that should result in successful closing.
- Debug complex issues by developing a deep understanding of IntelliSense.io products, our users, and their challenges
- Continually improve our pre-sales process with focus on successful conversion rates of proposals to closed sales.
- Support the Field Operations Lead with upselling inside individual accounts and meet account plan targets.
- Help improve the technical knowledge of our sales team, coaching them on new developments within the Industrial software space.
Who you are:
- You have 3-5 years experience in software technical pre-sales ideally in enterprise sales in the industrial software space
- Proven track record in developing business cases for software driven process improvement projects
- Experience working in an international company with international experience
- Language skills (particularly Spanish and Russian) is a nice to have
- Someone with a technical predisposition, and the desire to learn
- Demonstrable exceptional writing skills and attention to detail
- A can-do attitude with a focus on delighting users
- The ability to convey complex technical topics with simplicity
- Experience working in technical pre-sales roles or problem solving in a technical environment would be highly beneficial
Other role particulars:
- You will report to the Field Operations Director based in Cambridge, UK.
- This role will be based in Cambridge, UK, with flexibility available at WeWork East London.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary £30k-£40k per annum
- A company wide performance based bonus
- An opportunity to join the companies options scheme
- The opportunity to make your mark in an innovative industry using the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI
- A great opportunity for career progression, as a small team we can offer you greater ownership of your projects.