Who we are:
At IntelliSense.io we create AI-first applications to dramatically improve productivity and efficiency in Capital and Asset Intensive Industries. Our current focus is on the Mining and Metals Industry where we are optimising the Mine to Market process through our NO CAPEX model. Our disruptive, subscription-based Optimisation as a Service software applications enable real time decision making resulting in operational improvement across the Mine to Market process resulting in reduced process variability, improved throughput and bottom line impact. Based in Cambridge (UK) with development office in Barcelona (Spain) and Field Offices at Almaty (Kazakhstan) and Santiago (Chile), IntelliSense.io is a dynamic and exciting place to work. More information at www.IntelliSense.io.
We are looking for an ambitious individual with experience in managing sales operations in a fast paced technology company with proven ability to influence sales outcomes by optimising the Pipeline. You will be reporting to the Global Field Operations Director.
What you’ll do:
- Align quarterly plans, objectives and drive the team to hit key milestones to meet the plan including increasing customer acquisition and activation.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales pipeline and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business; define and deliver techniques to improve the funnel performance for sales management.
- Provide proactive support to the Revenue team by supporting individual opportunities across the sales pipeline from qualification to closing. Identify and eliminate sales process bottlenecks and inconsistencies.
- Be fully conversant with the CRM system (Zoho) and manage it proactively to generate weekly reports and proactively support individual Account Exec’s.
- Be responsible for ensuring the opportunity qualification process and approval matrix are adhered to at all times.
- Support Revenue team with creation of standard quotations.
- Proactively supports the ‘Contract Acceptance’ process to ensure timely transfer from closing opportunities to generating purchase orders for Finance.
- Support the CEO in capturing data and generating KPIs to monitor pipeline, and forecast accuracy, win rate, opportunity pipeline effectiveness and Customer Acquisition costs.
- Support the Pre-Sales team to develop competitor intelligence per deal in the CRM system.
- Support the Sales process transition across individual stages by reviewing the entry and exit criteria per stage to ensure Forecasts are kept accurate at all times.
- Proactively foster effective communication between all members of the Revenue team and all interaction with the Product team related to sales.
- Ad hoc Sales administration
Who you are:
- Previous experience of a sales support role supporting a fast paced Sales/Business Development team throughout the end-to-end process.
- Knowledge and experience of a CRM/ERP (e.g. Zoho, Salesforce, Dynamics) system in a sales environment
- Having a flexible and adaptable approach to work with a strong attention to detail
- Proven analytical abilities and problem solving capabilities
- Proven ability to work on a number of tasks simultaneously and under pressure
- Advanced computer literacy, including Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proactive and conscientious with strong organisation and administrative skills
Other role particulars:
- You will report to the Field Operations Director based in Cambridge, UK.
- This role will be based in Cambridge, UK, with flexibility available at WeWork East London.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary of £32,500 - £40,000
- Flexible working hours
- Performance bonus
- Unlimited annual leave
- The opportunity to make your mark in an innovative industry using the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI.
Come and help us transform the Mining industry and address the upcoming challenges for the sector.