Who we are:
At IntelliSense.io we create AI-first applications to dramatically improve productivity and efficiency in Capital and Asset Intensive Industries. Our current focus is on the Mining and Metals Industry where we are optimising the Mine to Market process through our NO CAPEX model. Our disruptive, subscription-based Optimisation as a Service software applications enable real time decision making resulting in operational improvement across the Mine to Market process resulting in reduced process variability, improved throughput and bottom line impact. Based in Cambridge (UK) with development office in Barcelona (Spain) and Field Offices at Almaty (Kazakhstan) and Santiago (Chile), IntelliSense.io is a dynamic and exciting place to work. More information at www.IntelliSense.io.
Our engineering team is made up of people from a broad range of backgrounds, including computer science, mathematics, and physics, as well as informal tech backgrounds built on self-directed learning and online programming courses. We are interested in people from diverse backgrounds, and we value people who want to continuously learn.
You will be working in our engineering team to maintain, extend and build out our microservices based platform. This involves working on services required by both the front end application and the data processing platform. You would also work with the front end team to build out our front end application for visualising sensor data, giving insights into the current operation of equipment, and giving control recommendations based on predicted performance.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the product team to refine areas of the application based on the product roadmap and client feedback.
- Build features in the application front end, web server, and services.
- Improve test coverage on key areas of the system.
- Collaborate within the engineering team to better integrate the data processing platform and the application front end.
- Provide documentation of the front end, web server, and services as well as defining best practices.
Our technology stack:
We are using the latest tools for development (GitLab, Docker, Kubernetes) and modern software development methodologies with scrum. Our application currently uses: Node.js, PlottableJS, D3.js, React, Mobx, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, Apache Flink, and Microservices.
Who you are:
- You have worked on microservice based systems before
- You write clean, maintainable code and love working on interesting problems
- You have a passion for building products which will be used every day
- You’re interested in building resilient software
Other role particulars:
- You will report to the Engineering Lead.
- This role will be based in Cambridge, UK.
What you’ll get:
- A Salary of £35,000 - £45,000
- Performance bonus
- Unlimited annual leave
- The opportunity to make your mark in an innovative industry using the Internet of Things, Big Data and AI
- Come and help us tell the story of industrial data to the world!