I am looking for an entrepreneurial full stack web developer to work on building a virtual nutritionist app from scratch. Having app development experience is a must!
This is an equity only role to start with so can fit around other work commitments until a salary can be provided, but please only apply if you are serious about the opportunity and have time you can commit to it.
You will be given a huge amount of responsibility from day 1 and will lead ALL engineering efforts. You must be comfortable executing the product vision through building and maintaining the application so that it operates seamlessly across multiple platforms. You can also build, support and manage a team. A coder at heart, who is happy to do hands on engineering and who is confident building a strategy for the development team, which will work collaboratively through the business and deliver on scale, consistency and user experience. Work agile, be a natural problem solver who likes to get things done!
Your role will be hands on and will include:
- Getting stuff done in a proactive agile way!
- Work collaboratively to bring ideas into fruition
- Develop the company’s strategy for using technological resources
- Develop technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage
- Ensure technologies are used efficiently, profitably and securely
- Evaluate and implement new systems and infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes
- Monitor KPIs and budgets to assess technological performance
- Use stakeholders’ feedback to inform necessary improvements and adjustments to technology
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors
- Conduct technological analyses and research
- Continuously improve the platforms capabilities
- Always act with the customer in mind and react constantly to customer feedback
I’m looking for someone who is honest, energetic, reliable, hardworking and works transparently, someone who is looking to create and build amazing software, help build a successful start-up, be accountable from day one and have fun along the way!
Looking for someone based in London only please so we can collaborate in person.
If you think you’re the right fit, in the first instance please apply with your CV and a note to specify why this role is of interest to you, how your experience is a match and your current situation.
I look forward to hearing from you!