Do you want to change people's lives? And help them get the jobs abroad that will take them where they want? If the answer is yes, keep reading!
Next Station is a smart recruiting platform for international recruiting. Our mission is to help
candidates and companies meet globally. We started Next Station last year and we’re currently fundraising a €1M seed round led by our co-founder Denis Fayolle.
Today we are a team of 8 people from 5 different nationalities. It’s only the beginning and you
will grow with us! In this role you will work directly with Blanca Montero (co-founder and head of sales). You will work at our modern office, shared with 3 other startups, in the heart of Paris and surrounded by an international community (20 nationalities!).
What you will do
● Identify German companies hiring abroad (prospects)
● Contact (mailing, calling) prospects to understand their needs
● Own the full relationship with German hiring companies in our platform
● Onboard German candidates (calling, mailing, editing) in our platform
● Follow and support candidates
● Establish sales forecasts and reporting
What you need
● Amazing interpersonal skills. Rigorous, dynamic and autonomous, you are also
results-oriented and very comfortable on the phone
● You love multi-tasking and still keep a good level of organization around you
● You have the mind of a pirate and the spirit of a caring grandma
● You have a first experience in sales or account mgmt., especially on the prospecting part
● Languages: German (native), English (advanced), French or Spanish (bonus points)
Work @ Next Station
● We are Fam -- What’s the point of spending all these hours together if we don’t have fun?
● We care -- About others. About what we do. About the impact of our work
● Go beyond -- We explore all routes and find a way to get where we want to go
Together, we go beyond, enjoy. Repeat.