Do you have a real passion for content and the role it plays in building brands and inspiring audiences? We’re looking for a Marketing Manager who can help take our Pointvoucher brands to the next level and tell our story to new and existing audiences. You’ll join our London team and work in an inspirational and fast-moving environment with visionary people. This role reports directly into our CMO.
What is Pointvoucher?
Pointvoucher Group consists of Pointvoucher Studio that provides casual mobile games in collaboration with entertainment IPs and broadcasters, and Pointvoucher (platform) that enables mobile gamers to gain points for time spent in-game and redeem them for real-life rewards in our marketplace. The platform is launching Pointvoucher Connect in October and will enable 3rd party developers to connect their games and apps.
We are a startup driven by serial entrepreneurs who have the courage to think big and want to do something amazing. The role is based in Shoreditch/Moorgate, London.
- Create compelling, engaging, “always-on” content for use across Pointvoucher’s owned channels, including newsletters, blogs, social media posts and video
- Assist the CMO in developing marketing strategies and delivery plans for new games, product launches and company initiatives
- Work with remote teams to ensure all activities are planned, scheduled and delivered to a high standard
- Employ data and analytics to ensure that marketing activities are impactful and targeted, and develop processes for testing and optimisation
- Ensure we are employing best-practice SEO and AppStore optimisation
- Work with our partners and clients to advise on marketing best-practice and assist with the creation of co-marketing activity when necessary
- Create on-brand assets and provide marketing consultancy to support our business development team
- Manage our community to ensure high levels of engagement and advocacy
- Help to maximise our presence at international and domestic events by increasing visibility, creating marketing collateral, and sourcing content
- 2-4 years of experience in a marketing-related role within the gaming, entertainment or technology sectors
- A solid understanding of the role of high-quality content in the marketing mix (creation, delivery) and how to harness data and analytics to ensure the customer experience is constantly improving (tracking, optimisation)
- Demonstrable experience of managing digital channels to increase engagement and conversions
- The ability to convey stories and ideas to our target audience sectors, and also when presenting to clients, partners and senior management
- Hands-on experience with all Windows and Google software (Excel, Powerpoint, Google Docs)
- A self-starter with a proven ability to show initiative and work under your own steam
- Excited to work in a fast-moving start-up environment, doing whatever might be necessary to make things happen
- A digital native - you understand where audiences are spending their time and how to reach them
- Someone who puts the customer at the core of everything they do and is passionate about the experience people have with our products and services
- Have great interpersonal and people skills, and an ability to develop effective relationships with teams in other locations
- A perfect storm of creative flair and an analytical mind
- A team player with a systematic approach
- A good friend who will add something unique to our playful culture
We offer you
- A critical role in a fast-growing startup with international ambitions
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your own career as we grow
- A job where you will contribute to global expansion - expect some travel
- A fun and unique culture with good people