We’re Airsorted. Our mission is to make hosting hassle-free for everyone.
We’ve grown fast. Since launching in 2015, we’ve signed up thousands of happy hosts, helping them to make over £30,000,000 in earnings.
The business has now expanded worldwide – we’re operating in over 20 cities globally, from Auckland to Tel Aviv, and there’s a lot more to come.
Though we have three types of customers (hosts, guests and cleaners), we built the Airsorted product for our hosts. From holidaymakers to full-time landlords; host happiness is central to everything we do.
As the business expands rapidly across the globe (currently 20+ markets; 30+ by EoY19), we need a customer-centric analytical brain to capture, define and implement best practice across all our markets.
What do we expect you to do?
- Define and optimise the customer lifecycle.
- Define and optimise the customer service delivery model balancing cost to serve with customer satisfaction.
- Enhance effectiveness and efficiency through technology - both utilising Salesforce (etc) and recommending product innovations to our world leading product and tech teams.
- Implement host and employee onboarding and development programs, and foster collaboration within the team and across a customer’s lifecycle.
- Build tools and processes for quality recruitment and establish a world-class training process for Client Success across multiple different markets
- Measure effectiveness of customer success by defining operational metrics, tracking systems, and reporting to the company and executive team.
- Embed the Airsorted Customer Promise into Client Success training and performance management processes
So what are you like?
- Obsessed with the customer
- You will use data to be the voice of the customer, internally
- 5+ years experience leading, training, inspiring, coaching, and building a world-class team across multiple locations
- An ability to translate business strategy into tactical operating plans and build a replicable playbook
- A proven ability to analyse business performance, set relevant targets, and exceed.
- Proven track record in providing transformative customer experiences.
- Excellent track record for retention and proven experience driving business growth.
- Tech-savviness and interest in next-generation customer experience technology and products.
- Fluency in common support tools such as Salesforce (etc)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Comfort with a rapidly evolving work environment; with experience in taking initiative.
- You understand the drivers of B2C businesses, ideally with high value client relationships
- You have used and administered CRM tools, and ideally have experience of Salesforce Service Cloud
- You know how to truly embed a customer promise within local teams that do not report directly into you
- You would have worked across sites globally
- Competitive Salary
- Stock options – so when we make it big, so do you
- Holiday allowance - 25 days, plus bank holidays and an extra day for your birthday (because who wants to work on their birthday)
- Career development – unique opportunities to learn and progress in one of the UK’s leading startups
- Enviable company culture – we’ve put time into getting our work culture just right. Regular team social events, company-wide recognition of outstanding work, free snacks and drinks every day – we’ve got it all
- Employee discounts – at heaps of restaurants, shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets and more
- Pawternity leave – work from home for a week when you get a new pet, to help them settle in!