GetAgent are looking for an awesome Office Manager to assist us with the day to day running of the office and the team. With an office move in the pipeline, and ambitions to double our staff count in the next 6 months, this is an exciting and varied opportunity, perfect for ambitious people with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
GetAgent is the Estate Agent Comparison site. A high-growth proptech company based near Old Street passionately committed to helping people through one of the most stressful processes of their life - moving home.
There are over 20,000 estate agents in Great Britain and they all say they’re the best. Sorting the wheat from the chaff is an almost impossible task for a Homeowner who may have never sold a property before!
At GetAgent we help Homeowners get the best estate agent for their home and the most money for them and their families. Homeowners can relax knowing that the sale of their largest financial asset is in safe hands.
- Shape our office - help to craft and execute a creative vision for our brand new office. Including the management of the move and the fit out.
- Further increase team unity through organizing team events, birthdays, lunches and other special events.
- Welcome guests to the office and ensure they are comfortable ahead of their meetings.
- Keep our house in order - we would need you to keep our plants well-watered, keep our stationery cupboard topped up and keep our employees safe and sound.
- Assist with the recruitment of new staff by managing job adverts and filtering CVs.
- Ad-hoc support - always welcomed with a "can do" attitude.
- Welcome all new starters with open arms and oversee their IT equipment set-up.
- Help make GetAgent a great place to work.
- You will strive to improve every day.
- You will have bags of enthusiasm and initiative and a faultless eye for detail.
- You will be an experienced Office Manager from a fast-paced company, previous start-up experience would be great but is not essential.
- You will thrive working in a fast-growing environment where you will have a voice and are happy to wear many hats.
- You will be a natural born organiser with bags of initiative.
- You prioritise high impact work, but never neglect the details.
- You are a genuine people person.
We feel that it wouldn’t be a job description without a list of the benefits!
- Competitive salary with regular salary reviews.
- We aim to promote from within.
- Weekly one-to-ones with a mentor.
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays!).
- Private health insurance.
- Employer pension contributions (provided through Nest).
£26,000 - £30,000 per annum
- An initial phone screen by us or a recruiter. This should last no more than 15 minutes.
- A more in depth face to face discussion about your background, the role and your suitability for the role.
- A “culture check” interview where we understand if you are the right character to join us on our journey.