Product, Ops & Strategy Intern
Flexy Health provides 24/7 AI-assisted support for preventing and managing behavioural conditions. Our first product is an intelligent assistant for what you eat, recommending recipes and food-to-go tailored to your location, goals, lifestyle, and budget.
We’re early stage and trying to establish product-market fit before raising a seed round in a few months, so it’s the perfect time to join if you’re looking for a challenge and a rare opportunity to join a UK healthtech startup in the early days.
You’ll work together with our Founder on some of our toughest challenges across product development and operations. You'll employ your experiences, creativity, and keen eye for detail alongside the Founder's experiences gained in startups, strategy consulting, and as a qualified personal trainer. Expect a style that's focused, very human, open to challenge, and down-to-earth.
Here’s what we’re expecting from you:
- Are hyper-dependable when it comes to getting stuff done
- Show flawless attention to detail
- Understand how to manage your time and communicate progress and challenges - no bad surprises
- Demonstrate a solid level of Google Sheets
- Are quick to upskill with unfamiliar programmes (e.g., Airtable, Coda, Trello)
- Show a deep interest in health and wellbeing
It’d also be great if you:
- Have experience and interest in nutrition / nutritional science specifically
- Have worked in another early stage startup / on your own idea, side hustle or business
- Rocketspace (by Angel tube station) or remote possible
Working hours and pay:
- 2 days per week, flexible on which days
- Travel and lunch expenses plus £50 daily stipend