Do you have a few years experience in digital marketing and looking to take the next step in your career?
BoostLabs.co.uk is a fast-growing SEO agency, made up of a small team of experts who over-deliver on client campaigns every time. Our values are based on transparency, value, and expertise. We have big growth plans and are looking for a proactive SEO Consultant to help deliver outstanding results for client campaigns. The role is both exciting and challenging: you will be given account responsibility, whilst being fully supported by the agency Founder from day one.
We believe in a work-life balance and hiring only the best talent, so we work remotely within the UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and highly professional SEO Consultant to join our team. This would suit an experienced SEO Executive or SEO Manager looking to take the next step in their career, who is hungry to succeed and be the best.
You will work with the founder from day 1 - with 10 years of SEO experience working on enterprise-level sites, you will gain unique experience. You will be responsible for managing and delivering SEO campaigns for brands - brands that you have definitely heard of.
The chosen candidate's responsibilities will be, but not limited to:
• Managing and delivering successful SEO campaigns
• Day to day client account ownership ensuring client campaigns are delivered on time
• Ownership of technical SEO audits and recommendations for clients
• Keyword research across multiple verticals with detailed gap analysis
• Backlink analysis and strategy
• On-page optimisation
• Carrying out monthly/campaign reporting internally and to clients.
Essential skills & experience required:
• Experienced in SEO website optimisation techniques, preferably across high traffic websites
• Proficient in the use of SEO research and insight tools such as Ahrefs, SEMrush, Searchmetrics, Sitebulb, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Search Console etc.
• Be able to deal with and analyse large data sets
• Comfortable working as part of a team as well as on their own initiative
• Able to manage multiple workstreams and prioritise effectively to ensure deadlines are met
• Positive and enthusiastic with a can-do attitude
• Attention to detail
• Hunger to learn and succeed in their career and field of expertise
• Working on large scale websites
• Experience running Google ads and Facebook ads
The Ideal Candidate:
• Delivers SEO planning activity independently
• Builds a rapport with clients
• Works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
• Communicates effectively
• Focuses on clients and client satisfaction
• Has an agency background and experience in working with clients
• £22k-£26k p.a. (D.O.E.)
• Annual bonus potential
• Remote working with regular meetups
• Real opportunity for fast progression within the agency
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £22,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year