Office space. Long story short, disrupting office space typically invokes imagery of a very specific tech company. We’re here to really level things up- think VR viewings, facial recognition at the door and your own truly bespoke office.
Why do this? Well- finding, moving into and occupying office space is still a terrible experience. Our co-founders built Kitt to rectify that and we have incredible investors who’ve backed us on the journey to realise that vision.
We connect landlords and prospective tenants through our platform and create a seamless office experience. Small team, huge impact- the best time to join is pretty much now.
What you’ll be doing
- At Kitt, the majority of the work we do falls into two categories: enabling people to find an office space perfect for their business and delivering exceptional services to the tenants of our offices:
- You will iterate on our office marketplace product by adding features such as an interactive space design experience.
- You will make our tenant native app and web even more useful for booking meeting rooms, communicating with our office staff and accessing the spaces themselves.
- You give our centre managers the tools they need to do their jobs as effectively as possible, such as working on our “virtual receptionist” product that enables them to answer intercom callers remotely.
Who you are:
- You’re a Frontend Engineer who builds products with React that are a joy to use, propagate a distinct brand identity and are all built with the next engineer in mind.
- You get a buzz from creating simple user flows from complicated requirements. You want to know everything you can about how the user interacts with your beautifully crafted UI’s.
- You are ambitious and are eager to work in a friendly startup with a wide-reaching ambition: to transform every space so that it best serves people and their purposes.
- You want to be a part of a high-performing engineering team that is effective, enables engineers to focus on their strengths and supports them in their weaknesses.
You will be proficient with the following:
- ES6 and above
- Cross-browser, responsive styling
- An interface design tool such as Sketch/Figma/Photoshop
- Git and typical command line utilities
- You have delivered features to an engaged user base which have made a significant impact to a conversion funnel or enhanced a user journey.
- You have helped a team build a well-designed React component library that has been throughout a product.
- You have made a positive impact to your team’s code quality and frontend architecture.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Unlimited holiday
- Generous stock options
- Free lunch every day (there is a food market just round the corner!)
- Learning & development budget
- Spend half a day each sprint building something that interests you
- Join us for beers on a Friday!