Hello to all you aspiring B2B tech sales peeps! Melodoo is a digital platform that turns customer data into personalised music and video experiences to help drive engagement and increase brand awareness.
We’re now going to market and are looking for a sales intern to help source leads and help win new business. We are already in talks with companies like Vodafone and ASOS and now it’s time to fill that sales pipeline.
As we’re a startup, this role requires an ambitious and driven individual to come along and put their own stamp on it. It’s important to understand that the the sales arm has just begun and so getting your hands dirty and being flexible is an absolute must.
As a Melodoo’s sales intern you will:
- Manage a sales pipeline to source and obtain leads.
- Deliver a constant flow of new clients.
- Help to win clients with a style that’s proactive, friendly and solution driven.
- Be active on Linkedin to help generate awareness of Melodoo’s product offering.
What we would love from you…
- A graduate who’s passionate about a career in sales especially with a focus on marketing and B2B technology.
- Independent and capable of managing your own time and strategies to source leads.
- A blend of charisma and confidence with the ability to build strong relationships quickly.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, ever-changing early-stage company environment.
- A persistent, ‘never taking no for an answer’ attitude.
What we’re offering...
Melodoo is a small team of talented individuals with a hard working ethos. For the right candidate, this is an extremely desirable role that enables you to grow with the company during a particularly exciting phase.
- 3 month internship at £1000 per month.
- Opportunity for full time hire at the end of the internship.
- Flexible working hours including the ability to have ‘work from home’ days.
- Fun working environment in WeWork London Fields, East London. The beer flows freely from the taps and there are regular social events brimming with interesting people.
If this role sounds up your street, get in touch and send us your CV. Make sure to write ‘marshmallow’ in bold somewhere in your message. That way we know you’ve actually read all of this advert!
We look forward to hearing from you
Tom & the Melodoo team