Stuart is a leading last mile delivery platform that connects small and big businesses to a fleet of geolocalised couriers. We empower thousands of companies across Europe by providing same-day delivery, next-day delivery and return solutions. We work across verticals with retailers, grocery stores, restaurants and ecommerce merchants to enable smarter transportation models.Want to join us on this exciting journey?
As a Business Development Manager you will be a representative of the Stuart commercial team, tasked with signing up medium and large retailers, with a focus on companies with a strong eCommerce presence. You will be joining a great team at one of the most promising start-ups in Europe, surrounded by serial entrepreneurs passionate about disrupting existing models throughout technology. You will be reporting directly to the Commercial Director.
- Create, manage and grow a sales pipeline
- Follow up prospects through available CRM tools
- Present returns per business account to management and ensure reporting on implemented actions, established contacts and signed deals
- Ensure that your key accounts are satisfied by communicating their needs effectively to Account Management and Ops
- Map and target UK leads in your vertical in a methodical way
- Collaborate across teams to better focus client-facing efforts, taking initiative to identify issues and finding solutions
- Build and deliver compelling demonstrations, pitches and sales materials
- Create and lead cross-team projects
- 3-4 years work experience
- Business degree
- Sales experience with large accounts
- Agile minded and highly interested in mobile and e-commerce
- Dynamic, energetic, independent, good communicator, team player
- Retail or Logistics experience is desirable
- Great compensation package
- Work-life balance - work from home and flexible hours
- Awesome office in a co-working space near Oldstreet
- Food allowance (in value up to £10) and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle
- Wellness program (in value up to £40) to use in any gym or sport class
- Private health care provided by AXA
- Pension took care of through a partnership with Royal London
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a company culture focused on learning and development
- Annual company offsite – Formentera Island this year!
- Lunchtime sports: 5 a side football Fridays, squash Thursdays and much more!
“Logistics for a sustainable world.” That is the mission at the heart of Stuart Delivery. While customer expectations around the delivery experience are skyrocketing, cities are limiting traditional logistics methods to improve congestion, pollution and liveability. The convergence of these two trends means that a disruptive approach to last mile delivery is not a nice-to-have but rather an inevitability.
Stuart sits at the crossroads of the future, using our best-in-class proprietary dispatch technology to connect small and big businesses alike to a shared fleet of geolocalised couriers. The result? Efficient, reliable, eco-friendly delivery to help retailers to meet their customers’ demands.
We launched in 2015 with a big vision and a handful of clients. Three and a half years later, couriers on our platform complete tens of millions of deliveries annually for the biggest brands across retail, ecommerce, grocery and food.
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.