ZEG.ai is a london-based, well-funded startup working on fully automated generation of 3D content using deep learning and computer vision. We are building a unique technology from the ground up based on our expertise in machine learning, computer vision and augmented reality.
Our technology anticipates a massive growth in the demand for 3D content as we move away from 2D screens into immersive experiences in AR and VR, with already established commercial applications in e-commerce and gaming. ZEG.ai is funded by well-known, serial entrepreneurs with impressive backgrounds across artificial intelligence, blockchain, e-commerce, and augmented reality.
We have a unique role for a talented computer vision engineer in designing and implementing state-of-the-art tools in the areas of 3D pose estimation, texture synthesis and segmentation. This is a technically challenging role with significant scope for new algorithm development, and is a great opportunity to join an exciting company at an early stage and create a deep impact across multiple industries.
- Experience designing custom 2D/3D computer vision algorithms in C, C++ or Python.
- Practical experience in machine learning for vision applications.
- Strong programming skills and ability to write efficient and readable code.
- BSc/ MSc degree in Computer Science or related preferred, but may be substituted with industry experience.
- Should be excited about early-stage startups and 3D; entrepreneurial, highly driven, willingness to challenge yourself and grow, comfortable with risk & uncertainty.
- Experience with Python, MATLAB or GPU programming and containerized build systems. Practical experience with common computer vision and deep learning frameworks.
- Experience in differential geometry or structured prediction.
- Peer-reviewed publications and/or evidence of personal ‘side-projects’.
- Start-up experience with strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to develop develop software from defining concepts to shipping the product.
- Play a major role at a well-funded startup with a ground-breaking 3D technology.
- Join a driven, talented and passionate team tackling some of the most challenging and rewarding problems in computer vision with real commercial applications.