Hubble is one of the UK’s leading PropTech startups and is changing the face of commercial property. Our mission is to find the perfect home for every company and we’ve built an online platform to help businesses rent, manage and share office space.
We are now on the lookout for an experienced office Broker/Surveyor to join our Advisory Team.
This is a role for someone who has worked in commercial property for a few years and is fed up of the inefficiencies, “this-is-way-it’s-always-been-done” mentality and has a vision to bring technological innovation to the sector.
You should be willing to get stuck in, with a very ‘hands-on’ approach and work autonomously in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. There are too many talkers in the commercial property industry; we’re looking for someone extremely ambitious that can think critically about problems and relentlessly execute to find solutions. You will be part of a small team of Tenant Advisors, and deal primarily with the acquisition of flex, managed, and leased office space. This role is an opportunity to sit at the forefront of an office space revolution, and use your skills to make a major impact on the London market.
- Broker or Surveyor with 2yrs + experience in the London office space sector
- Experience handling clients with a headcount over 50
- Technology savvy and willing to learn new advanced tools
- Deep understanding of problems within the sector and ideas of how they can be solved
- Good at building and maintaining relationships with senior executives
- Self-starter with ability to execute in high-pressure environments
- Strong track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets
- Well developed negotiation, presentation, and communication skills with strong consultative sales approach
- Ability to organise and prioritise your workload independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fluctuating environment and willingness to learn new tools
- Beneficial: Experience of working with/for a technology company or startup
We make sure everyone in the team is comfortable and has the best environment for them. We offer flexible hours, remote working and have a relaxed attitude to taking holiday - focusing only on whether work gets done. Benefits are optional and can be tweaked on an individual basis depending on what makes you most productive. Here are some of the things we offer:
- Salary competitive with level of industry experience
- Quarterly Bonus based on sales performance (0-150% of base)
- Macbook and peripherals
- Expense budget & travel
- Netflix, Amazon Prime, Spotify Premium, Apple Music, or any other media streaming service
- Annual professional book budget
- Health Insurance
- Subsidised Therapy
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme - details here.
- Noise-cancelling or in-ear headphones
- Season Ticket Loan if commuting from outside Zone-6
- Company Options Scheme
2018 Winner of Property Week’s ‘Best Company to Work For’ – Role Satisfaction, Culture and Communication, Relationship with Supervisor, Training and Development
Additionally, being part of Entrepreneur First, 500 startups and Seedcamp gives us (and you) access to a vibrant startup community, office hours and talks with industry experts.
We truly value our people and company culture. Want to know more about why Hubble is a great place to work? Check out this recent blog post.