Founded in 2017, JGOO is a B2B business that delivers new, easy-to-use payment and marketing solutions for merchants looking to tap into the Chinese market.
In July 2018, Tencent appointed JGOO as their official UK institution enabling a nationwide WeChat payments solution at any physical and online store. The offerings extend beyond payments allowing brands to advertise on the WeChat platform.
At JGOO, we are looking for a talented content intern to join our Marketing team for a minimum of 3-6 months (open to full time or part time arrangements). You will be responsible for content creation and optimization across our platforms, including our website, social media channels and ad campaigns.
Day to Day tasks:
- Work on the content of JGOO alongside the rest of the Marketing team, including content for print, digital media, or product descriptions
- Help with the creation and optimization of our ad campaigns, writing copy and sourcing images
- Weekly contribution to the JGOO website, including the planning and drafting of news articles and blog pieces
- Assist our PR agency in developing and proof reading press releases
- Creating video scripts for our Video Producer to go on our social channels and YouTube.
- Assisting with creating the supplementary presentations for new business pitches
- Working with the marketing team to develop our monthly newsletter, including writing copy, sourcing images and building the newsletter
- Help organise marketing events, assisting in the creation of copy and promotional materials such as roll up banners, leaflets and presentations
- Assist in marketing and community management activities (e.g. organic social media, email marketing)
- Prepare internal presentations
- Some previous writing experience, i.e undertaken an essay-based degree or have written for a publication or self-published blog.
- A student studying either in a UK based higher education institute or an EU University
- A clear passion for the FinTech space and a strong desire to learn about the China market, and the opportunity that it presents
- Experienced working in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking & successfully reaching deadlines – preferably a quick writer
- An accomplished communicator, excelling in all forms of immaculate written and spoken English
- Creative and innovative
- An ambition to learn and develop your marketing skill set
- Proficiency in Photoshop and other major photo editing applications
- Awareness of China social media platforms, including but not limited to WeChat and Weibo
- Fun to work with!
Through this internship you will gain broad experience in the fields of marketing and communications, and have the opportunity to connect with experienced professionals in a fast-paced work environment. The workplace will be based in Central London (Paddington). We offer the potential for ongoing employment.
If you feel that JGOO is the right fit for you, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com outlining your interest and suitability for the role.