Market Operations, Client Support
This position is based in London.
Rare opportunity to join one of the fastest growing, most impactful, and best-regarded financial technology companies in the world.
C2FO is the largest non-bank provider of funding to businesses in the world. We have been recognized by Forbes’ Fintech 50 and in August 2019 raised $200M led by Softbank Vision Fund to super-charge our growth. Our technology provides hundreds of thousands of business of all sizes (Suppliers) with an easy, low-cost way to improve cash flow through early invoice payments.
We are looking beyond our title of the largest non-bank provider of funding in the world to becoming the largest source of working capital—and that is where you come in. This role would provide support to C2FO’s enterprise clients. We are looking for highly motivated problem-solvers with a background in economics, finance or mathematics. Applicants should have well-developed oral and written communication skills and sharp attention to detail.
- Monitoring client performance and technical processes
- Managing C2FO market schedules
- Interfacing with clients via phone and/or email to resolve inquiries in a timely manner
- Preparing internal and external reporting
- Assisting with technical operations as needed
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless implementation and effective ongoing account growth
Degree level education and 1-2 years of experience in a related role.
- Intense curiosity and comfort with ambiguity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Excel
Knowledge and understanding of financial markets, short term cash investment alternatives, and corporate treasury is preferred.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
The position includes an excellent compensation package (commensurate with education/experience), equity ownership, Health Benefits and more.