SwiftScale takes companies further, faster. By connecting exceptional scaleups, leading corporates and growth investors, we create meaningful opportunities for business advancement, collaboration and value creation.
Our global network includes hundreds of senior business leaders, institutional investors and founders. Through our support, over 60 scaleups have gone on to raise >$400m and land several hundred enterprise clients.
So, if you are looking to get into the world of startups, corporate innovation and venture capital, there is no better opportunity.
We’re looking for a people-oriented, detail-oriented, diligent individual with a passion for emerging technology and the ability to take initiative to join our team.
The Operations intern will support the Operations team to ensure the continued success of both SwiftScale and our startups & corporate clients.
This is a paid internship with opportunity to turn into a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Using problem-solving techniques and implementing creative solutions to improve processes and automation
- Supporting the Operations Director in ensuring all company logistics and goals are met and exceeded
- Supporting and assisting the team in delivering key strategic projects that will enhance efficiency and effectiveness
- Collaborating with decision makers in both startups and corporates daily; cementing existing relationships and building out new ones
- Regularly attending external startup, corporate and investor events to extend and build our network
- Orchestrating key SwiftScale events for our network of startups, corporates and investors
- Managing the event process end to end, including; finding venues, dealing with suppliers and vendors, sourcing attendees, writing and sending invitations, ordering name badges/banners/etc., putting event booklets and collateral together and more
- Providing general administrative support on an ad-hoc basis
- Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with C-Suite executives, and VC Partners; adept at public speaking
- Proactivity and meticulousness in your work with fantastic attention to detail - Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Highly organised and detail-orientated
- Passion for continual process improvement, efficiency and for bringing structure to the task at hand
- Comfortable with the use of spreadsheets and proficiency in both Excel and Google Sheets
- Perfect written and spoken English
- Ambitious in setting big goals and pushing yourself and others to greatness
- High energy individual with a ‘can do, no excuses’ attitude
- Truly passionate about startups and tech (obsessiveness encouraged)
- Ability to network effectively, negotiate well and influence people
- Background in working with tools such as Pipedrive, Zapier, Bubble, Airtable, Slack, Xero, etc.
- An existing network in technology, VC and/or large corporates
- Extraordinary networking opportunities with both startups and corporates
- Becoming a crucial part of a fast-growth, dynamic company and its global expansion
- Working in a great location on the border of Shoreditch and the City of London
- Becoming part of a fun, friendly team.
Only applicants who have the right to work in the UK will be considered