Closing date for applications: 19th October 2019
Are you an enthusiastic iOS Engineer; with a passion to build useful mobile applications that really can make a difference to their users?
If your answer to the question above is yes and you care about technical excellence and understanding why features are implemented then you’ll love working here.
You would be part of one of our cross-functional teams alongside Product Owner, UX Designer and other engineers, you’ll be able to influence the roadmap and projects you’re working on together and help shape the future of online healthcare.
At Zava we believe in giving people the power and confidence to treat the conditions society judges most. Every day we treat thousands of people across Europe who feel let down by the ‘old’ way of doing healthcare - phone calls, paper prescriptions, bureaucracy, waiting and worrying.
We’ve built an online medical platform that connects patients with doctors, pharmacies and test laboratories - providing safe, efficient and non-judgemental care to over 2.0 million patients in 6 countries and counting.
Some of the responsibilities would include :
• Work closely with team members, Product Owner and Agile Coach to develop new features and applications based on your team’s plan and bring them to the public
• Design and implement new mobile applications, enhance and extend existing app functionality
• Code to high quality standards ensuring your work is tested (unit, integration, end-to-end) and can be monitored to sufficient level
• Collaborate with other engineers to improve usability, scalability and quality
• Learn and stay up-to-date on technologies
• Input on colleague’s code & design reviews providing constructive feedback (as well as being open to receive feedback yourself)
• Engage in application deployments tackling tasks yourself and contributing to improving deployment plans and processes
• Actively contribute to developing your team’s product roadmaps, building and iterate on solutions
• Help to run experiments to try to new features
• Collaborate with other engineers and UX designers to improve usability, scalability and quality
• MVVM-C with RxSwift
Frameworks & tools:
• CI tools (we use Jenkins)
• Code versioning tools, such as Git
• HTTP + RESTful web services
• code signing/entitlements
• testing strategies
• software design patterns and principles
• Knowledge of the following is always welcome:
• Application security
• RESTful API development
• Modern frontend framework (Vue.js, React etc.)
Any experience of integrating with:
• Video/chat experience
• Amazon Web Services (e.g. S3, SNS, SQS, ECS, Lambda ...)
ZAVA. TAKING CARE OF OUR PEOPLE
From doctors and developers, marketers and engineers, through to administrators and customer service specialists, at Zava we’re looking to grow our community of passionate professionals.
In return, we can offer you a range of unique benefits designed to help you learn, develop and fulfill your potential.
You’ll work with some of the smartest minds in the industry, and if you have a bright idea, we’ll all work with you to make it happen.
And you’ll get to work in a fun, collaborative environment, with a casual dress code, flexible working, and an open plan office set in a hub for culture and entertainment.
Oh, and did we mention, there’s free fruit and coffee on tap?
If you’re bright, entrepreneurial and want to make a real difference to the world’s health, we’d love to hear from you.