TENZING has set out to change the way we energise ourselves. One that is good for mind, body and planet. Your role will be to support the management of our growing Zing Team and drive trial of Tenzing in key locations across London.
What are we looking for in you?
Energy, adventure, entrepreneurial spirit. You’ll be bubbling with natural energy and have an infectious enthusiasm and smile.
We are looking for someone that is energetic, adventurous, spontaneous and always with a smile on their face. Like the rest of us, you should have a love for the outdoors and the environment.
Organised, hands-on and reliable, you’re not afraid of the nitty gritty.
A head for numbers, and comfortable with excel, you’ll be able to spot patterns and trends in sales and marketing data and report back to the wider team.
- Your primary role will be to support the management of our growing sampling Zing Team (student ambassadors). You’ll be the go-to person who links the Zing Team and the wider Team Tenzing
- You’ll work closely with our Team Manager and be involved in the full circle, assisting with recruitment, day-to-day team management using tools such as Reppio and reporting trends in feedback and sales data. We are constantly evolving and want to find someone who will help us grow!
- You’ll be in the know about all of the coolest events and happenings in London and be able to spot key opportunities to drive trial of Tenzing through sampling
What’s in it for you?
- You don’t often get the opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing start-ups. The team behind this brand are some of the best in the business, so you will learn a lot. We also want to learn from YOU! Together, we will work with you to identify and grow areas of personal development, training and your progression.
- Nothing at Tenzing is set in it’s ways and you’ll have every opportunity to help define and drive this brand.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Full, clean driving license
- You’ll have a passion for the food and drinks industry, and are interested in the full mix - sales, marketing, events
- You’re a driven and positive individual who is confident and comfortable leading and helping to manage a team
- You’re hungry to learn, able to pick things up quickly and confident enough to tackle tasks on a solo basis