We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our founding team. You will be part of a startup that is well funded and ready to officially launch itself upon the market. We already have our first few customers and are ready to build out a Marketing team to push out our brand. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a hungry individual who can learn fast, think on their feet and help refine our strategy and culture. You will be one of the first hires of the company, which could be a defining moment in your career. Once you’ve made your mark, the right candidate should be aspiring to move on up through the ranks and progress rapidly.
We are the world’s first account based direct mail platform. We help sales and marketing professionals generate high quality leads and close business faster using integrated personalised direct mail. Think Amazon meets Moonpig but for B2B companies. We are passionate about finding innovative new ways to break through to people and cut through the noise during those moments that matter in business.
Our founding members have built startups from scratch before, including Yieldify and Alpha Exchange, so this isn’t our first rodeo. If you are looking to learn from a group of award-winning entrepreneurs and want to catapult your career forwards then this is your chance.
The right candidate will:
- Be willing to learn fast and feel their way through a new market
- Be prepared to be tested and push themselves
- Be a natural team player and communicator
- Have entrepreneurial flair and demonstrate business acumen. We’re building a business and your input is valuable
- Be a self-starter, with high energy and high positivity.
- Have high attention to detail and be disciplined but also adapt quickly.
- Come with a passion for startups
- Optimising our website for more conversions
- Managing our digital advertising campaigns, optimising ROI
- Tinkering with our social media presence to increase our ROI
- Social media management across all platforms
- Being pivotal in the integration of Marketing and Sales, working on processes and automations that mean Marketing spend results in won deals.
- Working with our Sales and Design teams on ensuring our marketing material is up to date
- Run our account-based direct mail and gifting programmes globally, working closely with our Business Development teams to execute and optimise
- Running and optimising email campaigns such as our monthly newsletter
- Ideally, 3+ years experience in a marketing role for a B2B business
- Excellent writing and editing skills; flawless command of spelling and grammar
- Provable experience in creating content optimised for search and conversion
- Experience working with CMS (Wordpress, Wix Websites) and marketing automation and CRM tools (preferably Hubspot)
- Experience using Google Analytics and other tools to produce analysis of campaign results
- Experience in email marketing
- Experience with PPC campaigns
- Knowledge of B2B marketing automation market (preferred)
- Competitive salary
- The chance to build something special and work directly with experienced founders
- An opportunity to grow quickly with a company that is breaking new ground
- Full autonomy over your own projects
- Flexible hours