Syft is at an exciting stage of our journey as we’re experiencing rapid growth and if you want to see your efforts make an immediate impact, then this role is for you!
Responsibilities & Duties
- Providing support to Syft’s clients and workers, via email & telephone
- Full understanding of Syft’s platform, to efficiently manage all bookings
- Providing reports on all aspects of Syft’s bookings
- Playing an integral role in managing all day-to-day operations, liaising between clients, workers and Syft’s internal Account Managers
- Providing above support on a rotational shift basis; which covers 06.30 – 15.00 & 14.00 – 22.30, Monday to Saturday, 07.00 – 15.30 & 12.30 – 21.00 on Sundays (shifts can vary, depending on busy periods)
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong telephone skills and the ability to provide excellent customer support
- Computer savvy and able to use a variety of platforms, as well as MS Office
- A successful, energetic self-starter, with strong initiative
- A high level of integrity; always focused on the customer’s long-term success
- A familiarity with the hospitality or industrial/warehousing industry is an advantage
- Ability to cover flexible shifts
- Industry competitive salary and a generous bonus scheme
- Regular team building events
- Benefits such as free mobile phone insurance, discounts on gym membership, health insurance and plenty more!
You’ll fit right in at Syft if:
- You’re flexible – you’ll muck in and help with anything
- You’re proactive and always willing to learn
- You prefer a start-up environment because you want to have an impact and love being in a fast-paced company
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from all qualified applicants, regardless of age, disability, gender identity or gender expression, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or any other equality characteristic.