Curve are looking for a full stack developer to join their growing team. Curve is a royalty platform for the music industry, so think complex artist contract terms, and calculating across hundreds of millions of lines of streaming data. Our client base is both cool indie labels, and well established industry players, and is fast growing. The role will be working as part of the small but fast growing dev team in building out new features, and will be far reaching across all aspects of the codebase and business. The role will include -
- Planning and Developing New Features from Scratch - including data visualisations and analytics, complex calculations and payments
- Designing and Implementing Changes to Current Features to Best Serve our Clients - we're always looking to improve processes, and double down on speed and scalability
- Working with Clients and Support team to best help clients onboard via data migrations and get the most from the platform
The stack is a classic MEAN stack, with AngularJS in the front end. Experience across all these is essential, but if you have a leaning towards front or backend, we’ll happily accommodate. Infrastructure is generally based around AWS, so experience with managing infrastructure within AWS is a plus. We're always looking to improve our technology to improve scalability and speed, so are using some of the best in modern infrastructure to achieve this.
You will have 3+ years development experience, and be confident in working independently. We want you to grow into the position, helping us shape the product and the direction of the software and company. We’re not massively concerned about your educational background, people come to coding from all walks of life, but we’re keen to see you have a solid understanding of best practices in writing nice, reusable code, and are curious to learn and teach others.
We're a close-knit team, and you'll be working directly with everyone. We're looking for someone who is excited by our mission to improve label's and artist's access to their data, and make royalties easier for everyone.
- Competitive salary - £45000 - £60000 depending on experience
- Flexible working - both location and time - we're London based, but often work remotely, and so are keen to speak to non-London based candidates too
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Training and Development Opportunities - we want you to improve alongside us
- Working in a small dedicated team, giving you the opportunity to work across the business - offers the broad scope of opportunities to get involved in all aspects of the business, that you won't find in a larger organisation