We’re looking for an enthusiastic, intuitive and highly organised Customer Experience Associate to join our team.
If you’ve worked in copywriting, community management, research roles and/or customer experience and you thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, this role could be for you.
We’re building Thriva to make a real difference in people’s lives. We’re doing something revolutionary, and we don’t have all of the answers (or even all of the questions). Our Customer Experience Associate will be instrumental in helping us work out how to improve Thriva for our customers and helping them to get the most value out of our product.
As part of the Customer Experience Team, you’ll become a communication expert, working across internal teams to ensure client satisfaction. You’ll take part in user-centered insight projects, manage our Thriva help centre (FAQs), and run our social media customer support function.
While we do have teams with different specialties and focus, most of our work spans across multiple areas. This means you’ll work with lots of different people on a range of challenging problems. We set quarterly goals which means you’ll always know what you’re doing today is going to help grow the company over the next few months.
Startup life can be tough sometimes, so we like to bring as much fun as we can to the office!
What will you be doing day to day?
Your days will be varied and challenging, often working on lots of exciting projects at once.
In executing your role, you’ll:
- execute all insight research operations: composing insight request emails in the Thriva tone and organising sessions
- participate in phone, email and in-person customer insight research when necessary
- be the voice of the customer when working on cross-functional team projects
- consistently track patterns and trends, and identify areas of improvement within the customer support function, with the assistance of the Customer Experience Manager
- respond to inbound queries via email and live chat, with accuracy and speed
- liaise directly with Thriva Specialists, reporting doctors, our nurse agency, and our partner labs
- carry out daily quality assurance and tone of voice checks on customer support agents’ emails
- manage social media customer support across Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the aim of developing a Thriva community
- monitor and optimitise the Thriva help-centre (FAQs) by updating articles and preemptively writing new ones, all in the Thriva tone
- be an expert on what our customers wants and ensure they’re at the centre of everything we do
This role is on a full time basis, Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm, with the potential inclusion of an occasional weekend day. You’ll work from our Farringdon office, with the option to work from home once in a while.
This is a great opportunity to join one of London’s fastest growing start-ups.
You’ll have the following traits:
- Patient and empathetic – we’re dealing with people’s health so it’s important we go the extra mile to help them to ensure the best possible customer experience.
- A great communicator – you’ll need to be confident
- Organised with a high attention to detail – you’ll be juggling lots of different things at once so you’ll need to keep cool-headed and focussed under pressure.
- Ambitious and passionate – a startup means there’s ample room for development, both for our company and for your career. A thirst for learning and growing is key.
- Intuitive and proactive – we’re a small team so you’ll need to think quickly on your feet, be good at problem solving and always be ready to come up with ideas.
- Technically proficient.
A love of healthcare and technology is a plus!
What’s it like to work at Thriva?
You’ll be working alongside humble people who truly care about what we’re building and how it can help people.
We’re creating something entirely new and we’re aware that we don’t know everything. So we’re constantly trying new things to understand how we can improve people's lives. We set quarterly goals which means you’ll always know what you’re doing tomorrow is going to help grow the company over the next few months.
While we do have teams with different specialties and focus, most of our work spans across multiple areas. This means you’ll work with lots of different people on a range of challenging problems.
- Competitive salary
- 28 days holiday a year for some well deserved time off (excluding bank holidays, when you will work from home)
- Choose your own equipment and setup
- Monthly team activities including away days to Cognac, escape challenges, terrarium building and pottery workshops
- 3% contribution to your pension
- Annual “treat yourself” budget
- Advanced Thriva tests each month
- A well-equipped central London office with plenty of snacks, fresh fruit and a great espresso machine
Thriva is proud to be an equal opportunities employer.
We embrace diversity at Thriva. To build a product that is loved by everyone we need a team with all kinds of different perspectives, experiences and backgrounds. That's why we're committed to hiring people regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or disability.
We understand that applying for a new job takes a lot of work and we really value your time.
Samantha is looking forward to reading your application.