As Product Manager at Hire Space you will help shape the products which will transform the event industry.
You'll be prioritising and project managing improvements to our product through customer interviews, user testing and data analysis. You'll work back-to-back with our engineers to deliver new and innovative products to our customers and team. You'll also work with our UX/UI designer to develop visual product specifications.
The role also involves a great deal of team communication and stakeholder management. You'll act as a product evangelist to build an understanding of development within the rest of the company.
There is the opportunity for career progression in this role and we would encourage applications from candidates with aspirations of a future Head of Product role.
Must have skills:
- 2-3 years of work experience in product management
- A strong level of commercial awareness and a strategic mind with the ability to identify business opportunities
- Strong communication at to all levels in an organisation
- Attention to detail, appreciation of what makes a great user experience, and the ability to balance this against other competing priorities
- Able to meticulously plan and manage own time
- Experience using a work management tool such as Jira
- A natural team player who gets a buzz from working collaboratively.
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with analytical tools such a Google Analytics, Maxpanel or Full Story
- Technical skills including SQL and basic statistics
- Working knowledge of data regulations including GDPR
- Some experience of the events industry
Not only do we offer a competitive salary but we also believe in offering the following benefits:
- Generous EMI share option scheme
- Pension plan
- Team Socials & Team Lunches
- Regular "lunch and learns"
- Regular professional development opportunities
- Free nights out in London's coolest venues
- Office pool table
- Friday night beers
About Hire Space
As the UK’s leading venue booking platform, Hire Space is disrupting the events industry through transformational technology. We’ve built something that is used by over a million event bookers each year and we’re just getting started.
We work with over 10,000 clients including The Guardian, Facebook, Time Out, BuzzFeed and Sky who rely on our expertise and technology to help organise their events. We also work closely with a community of over 6,000 venues in the UK to help our clients book venues through our platform. We are increasingly working overseas too - from New York to Berlin and Singapore.
Through EventLAB we’ve created a platform for event organisers to learn, develop, get connected, and discover what’s new in the world of events. This is achieved through our flagship event every October, our regular Series events and the EventLAB Podcast.
We’re a growing team of ambitious, talented and passionate individuals who enjoy working in an exciting and collaborative environment that encourages innovation and contribution from everyone. We're also technical innovators who solve problems and release innovative products that will change the events industry. Our strong culture is also important to us and we work relentlessly to make sure that Hire Space is a fantastic place to work.
Ultimately, we're here to make event booking a joy