Moving cargo around the world is hard, it’s stressful and it’s time-consuming. But it really doesn’t have to be! MadShipping wants to make shipping easy for its clients with no complicated jargon, live transparent pricing and a beautiful online dashboard to track shipments.
We have thousands of potential clients looking for help with import/export and international removals and we’re looking for a talented business developer to head our UK activity.
This is a key role that will involve:
- Contacting new clients to define shipping requirements and quotations
- Managing existing clients with all on-going cargo transfers
- Building strong relationships with freight partners
After an initial 3-6 months integration period involving sales, partnerships and product development, the successful candidate will take the lead in recruiting a team of business developers. This will be accompanied by training and setting up key metrics to measure progress.
You will be working in a fast-paced startup environment. In direct contact with the company founder (3 previous exits in the intermediary space), your feedback will be crucial and satisfaction will be high, however, you may also feel under pressure. So be ready!
- Previous experience in a shipping/logistics
- Strong sales skills
- Good IT, organization and communication skills
- Highly driven self-starter looking to be a part of a growing team
How to apply
- Send your CV
- Telephone interview: 30 minutes within 48 hours
- Face to face interview: 60 minutes (including a sales test).
- Receive your offer within 7 days.
- Job type: Permanent position
- Duration: Full-Time and Part-Time available
- Initial salary: £25,000 - £50,000pa + Bonus
- Location: Battersea, London
- Start date: 20/10/19