Rich Clicks is a fast-growing award-winning digital marketing company based in London specialized in the Italian and also European markets.
What are we looking for in an applicant?
We are looking for one creative, smart and autonomous Front End Designer (possibly Italian Speaker)
We’re looking for an innovator, a multi-talented person who can help us in one of the essential areas of our business. We're looking for a Junior / Middle level of experience so 1/2 years ideally.
So what does the role actually involve?
- Front End design on various platform: Wordpress, Shopify, Unbounce, etc.
- Create creative visual concepts and ideas forBanners, Landing Pages, Email Marketing, etc.
- Landing Page Design, using various platforms such as Sharpspring, Unbounce, Leadpages or even custom HTML.
- Learn how to design on our Marketing Automation Platform for Landing pages, Newsletters, mini-websites.
- Managing projects and ongoing activities with precision and reliability.
- Work in close relationship with the Digital Marketing Consultants and our Senior Web Developer.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Attention to details, even the smallest ones (this is very important)
- Working following a methodology.
- Multi-project ability, time-management, and forward planning.
- Capability to take accountability of the tasks and propose solutions design-wise.
- Curiosity, willing to learn and being updated.
Something More About Us:
- We're a team of 16 people, mostly Italians, close and friendly but also very well organized.
- We follow an AGILE/SCRUM Methodology to plan our weeks in advance.
- We'll give you one more day off for every year you work with us.
- We give the possibility to work from home when necessary
- We have free coffee/tea at the office, a truly authentic Italian espresso coffee :)
- We offer a Birthday day off because we think that you should celebrate instead of working.
- We often organize internal and external training
- We like to be transparent and you'll work in an open office with the team and the founders.
- We organize Fun Fridays!
- We are RichClicks and we are innovators!
As a part of the hiring process, your knowledge will be tested during the interviews and we require a portfolio.
The Salary range is not shown because we would keep the position open to who has more seniority, we'd like to evaluate your experience and then make a proposal that could reward your experience.