About the company
Centuro Global is a business growth consultancy and startup ecosystem. We assist businesses with all their needs from seed, to scaling, to international expansion through to potentially even exit. We provide in house consultancy services as well as act as a concierge to effectively solve our client’s needs and connect them with our global network of professional service providers, investors and advisers. We also hold events including workshops, networking breakfasts and lunches, networking evenings and conferences. We are a relatively young company at one year old, and so have the culture of an early stage startup, requiring all staff to get stuck in.
Role & Responsibilities
As a personal assistant, you will work closely with senior management to provide administrative support. You will play a pivotal role in helping the CEO and Chairman to make best use of their time with administrative and secretarial tasks.
The ideal candidate will be a brilliant multi-tasker, willing to deal with anything that may arise. You will be part of a small team and so every day may be different. You will need to be adaptable and flexible, willing to work on a variety of projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
- Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
- Organising events and conferences.
- Reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlines.
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Managing databases and filing systems.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Collating and filing expenses.
- Conducting research on behalf of the manager.
- Organising the manager’s personal commitments including travel.