Satago is a leading FinTech player and offers a unique cashflow management solution designed to help small business owners get on with growing their businesses and forget about their cashflow problems. We provide free innovative credit control and risk tools and are the pioneers of on-demand business finance.
We are now in an exciting growth phase and are looking for enthusiastic and creative individuals who want to make a difference and help us disrupt the status quo. We're a hard working group who enjoy overcoming hurdles and building awesome tools for our customers.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting a Senior Product Designer, ideally with a background in the FinTech industry. We are looking for someone who is keen to roll up their sleeves and work closely with the Satago leadership to deliver and drive the overall product strategy.
In a nutshell, we want someone:
- who's passionate about designing FinTech products
- who gets the overall plan but still has an eye for the small improvements and inconsistencies
- who gets excited by new challenges and doesn't shy away from getting stuck in
Key things you’ll do:
- Ownership of the product design, including the visual design and user journey for all new platform features and requirements. This will includes Service blueprint, Storyboards, prototypes and wireframes
- Identify opportunities for new products and features, including relevant market research and analysis
- Liaise with third parties, setting out design requirements where necessary
- Stakeholder management – you will work closely with management, tech, customer support and sales to translate and prioritise stakeholder demands
- Brand management - you will take a leading role in ensuring brand consistency, including owning the design of all key collateral
- You will use your industry knowledge and experience to ensure best in class customer journeys and user experience