We’re Bulb, an independent and renewable energy supplier. We have developed a unique operating model to provide affordable renewable energy to UK homes and businesses.
Bulb provides 100% renewable energy to homes and businesses across the UK. In 4 years, Bulb has grown to supply over 1.4 million members.
We have developed a unique model to deliver affordable renewable energy to homes and businesses while, at the same time, giving the best-rated customer service. We achieve this by hiring great people and giving them leverage with great technology.
We are the first and only UK energy supplier to achieve B Corp status. We believe people are ready for an energy company they can feel good about.
Bulb cares deeply about leading its industry to become a more inclusive and diverse place and we work hard to lead by example in this.
It’s an exciting time to join as we continue to grow at a rapid rate and expand internationally.
- Varied Team Assistant role, supporting six members of our Senior Leadership Team: Chief People Officer, Chief Technology Officer, Chief Product Officer, UK General Manager, Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Financial Officer
- Heavy diary management responding to fast-evolving business needs and ensuring days run as smoothly as possible
- Organising meetings, calls, lunches and team events
- Supporting meeting preparation; agenda and pre-reading distribution, presentation documents
- General administrative responsibilities such as shared drive admin, expenses, post
- Communicating with candidates, internal and external stakeholders
- Booking travel arrangements
- Joining in with member service once a month to support our Energy Specialists